3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
so whats new in this update?
just the scene with alexandra for 5gb ????
didnt see anything else

LostAngeles

Aug 28, 2017
I think the people complaining saying this update is short didnt find everything...there's two bathroom spying scenes and one scene where you make Kate orgasm

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Aren't you doing the same thing? Why should devs listen you since you already stated you will NEVER support them.
He/she said using Patreon he/she will never support it, that does not mean they would not support devs somewhere else. Likely a case of misreading their words. :)

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Help me pass, I'm stuck in this place
whatever I choose gives this message
and I can't go any further because of this

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Yes, you need to go slow and steady at first, and when she is ready make her very happy !
Thanks I found myself downloading the guide because the order that you need to do its pretty much trial and error at this point. It would be nice that there was some indicator that you were on the right path to get her to climax. Instead of pressing intensify, slow down, take break etc.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Help me pass, I'm stuck in this place
whatever I choose gives this message
and I can't go any further because of this
It's the end of the update. Would have been nice if the developer said this was the end of the update instead of people wondering if it's a bug or something.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's the end of the update. Would have been nice if the developer said this was the end of the update instead of people wondering if it's a bug or something.
Sorry to ask, but I just played the game first time and I don`t get that sceen whatever i do. Some one told, that previous update ends, where Kate passes out and this update is continued there ???? And what water drinking are you talking about ????

Oct 23, 2017
I think the people complaining saying this update is short didnt find everything...there's two bathroom spying scenes and one scene where you make Kate orgasm
Nope! Kate and Elena scenes are from the 0.5 version. This update has only one scene. The one with Alexandra in the bathroom. That's it.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry to ask, but I just played the game first time and I don`t get that sceen whatever i do. Some one told, that previous update ends, where Kate passes out and this update is continued there ???? And what water drinking are you talking about ????
Go down to the kitchen sink and that will give you drink water from the tap.

Reactions: Nerttu

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
What do you mean, the end? 5.6 gigabytes of weight and almost no content?
But the rest of the skins how to open?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes