3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Apr 16, 2020
The last scene in 0.6 that got me stuck is the mc gets a woody, after i peak and steal panties and i am like "good Job lad" then some story bla bla later i got few options of jerking off, and panty edition but every option is like "nah bitch end of content or not implemented" like smh, what am i suppose to do with my willy? snort it in?

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
The last scene in 0.6 that got me stuck is the mc gets a woody, after i peak and steal panties and i am like "good Job lad" then some story bla bla later i got few options of jerking off, and panty edition but every option is like "nah bitch end of content or not implemented" like smh, what am i suppose to do with my willy? snort it in?
Edit: Says on page 171 that this in fact the end of the update. What a shitty way to end the update...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so the updatge is about 10 monuts with kate? and when game says i need to sleep MC need tor elive himself but h cant jerk off cuz :its not available now.?

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
Can someone help me please? I am stuck at the jerk off or use Elena's panty's.
It's this the end of this version?

alex.joe.101092

Jun 4, 2020
Game was a good one to start with..... But 5.7GB for almost nothing Players would say......

Hardly 2 days of game from Coma to Jerking-Off or Girls Panties cum.....

Please buddy..... do update with more content apart from making heavy files..... Will appreciate it
With Love......
Alex

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes