3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

MayFreese

Oct 8, 2020
The characters have a beautiful designer, women I mean, except for the blonde sister who seems to be older than her own mother and ugly too. In addition, the game goes from nothing to nowhere, the story does not move, and like most games during this covid-19 pandemic, the updates have been ridiculously short.
You would think that wouldn't be the case with quarantine and all, but what do I know.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you have a normal relationship with the single girl you wish to have ie: Eva, and still just help the others you love as a family??
in other words can you avoid the perv nonsense, and remain faithfull to Eva

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Looks really great and free roam is not that bad even if I am not a fan of that stuff. But yeah not much story at the moment and it is totally confusing sometimes.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yes
it ends like that
any chance for where you got the panties ?
i only have 2
ps the game will have many repeatable actions and diferrent outcomes based on what you do just like lucky mark did. a five star game
You get Sisters and Moms panties, when they are in bathroom !!!! GF gives her panties to you before she leaves you at the restroom !!!! (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: cccxxx

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Oh, by the way. This game doesn't have a quick menu that, for instance enables you to go back to previous screens. I extracted a quick menu from a mod, made by JokerLeader, for another game. You can put the file I made, and attached to this post, into the folder "game". After you load up the game, it'll have a quick menu, after all.

Last edited:

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
You can`t have it both ways, it´s one or another, that`s quite normal in these games !!!!:LOL::LOL:
Is there any proper walkthrough for the game? I'm interested what the domination +/- points affect. Is it only your relationship with Elena or also other character and the rest of the story?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there any proper walkthrough for the game? I'm interested what the domination +/- points affect. Is it only your relationship with Elena or also other character and the rest of the story?
You can also gain/lose Domination points outside the jewellers in the mall.

Reactions: trdx

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
What to say, the scene with mom in the bathroom was very hot and beautifully rendered and animated, so the quality that i am used from this game is still there. Just the update is super short, and honestly she should find a better way of ending the updates, to end it in the middle of some action, like when the mc was starting to masturbate and has options how he could do it, and then you just end it there. It is so weird, i had to come here to read other comments to see if i missed something or does the update really end at that point.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
AMNESIA [v0.6b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.29 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.03 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.01 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes