3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

alphaffff

Aug 23, 2018
In the compressed version...
after drinking water,player cannot jerk off....it says "sorry,content not available now"
Is that it for this version?

Reactions: masq25

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Baby game steps .. gamer .. baby game steps.
Quality needs tons of preparation.
ending the updates, to end it in the middle of some action, like when the mc was starting to masturbate and has options how he could do it, and then you just end it there. It is so weird, i had to come here to read other comments to see if i missed something or does the update really end at that point
In the compressed version...
after drinking water,player cannot jerk off....it says "sorry,content not available now"
Is that it for this version?

Reactions: Max1276

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys but this upadte ended here? because i can't do nothing more ,i mean every choice aren't still avalaible im correct or im missing something? :unsure:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I had a hard time to accept that the whole update was about getting a glass of water and - including the lewd scene, which mostly consists of one shot seen from different angles - was over in 10 minutes.
But I guess I'll have to live with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jim Webb and Aelth

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

Hello everyone! All is doing well! I’m moving according to the plan.
For the past week I have been working with animations and finalizing the release. At the moment, 40 animations have been posed (22 rendered), there are still about 15 animations left to posing-render them and release the v0.7 update - this was my plan from the very beginning. Day 2 of the game will be over, and it's time to think about a full Free Roam starting from day 3. A little later, I will once again make a poll on whether it is worth doing or not, about the advantages and disadvantages, about the limitations and possibilities.
I have only a rough idea of how this can be implemented, and I still do not know what difficulties I may face, all this will appear in the process of work, but since I know that many projects are implemented with full Free Roam on Renpy, then I think I can deal with it .. Another thing is not to be carried away into any "jungle" and complications, so as not to create artificial difficulties for myself, which are not worth it))
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Im so confused by this...... we are already basically at day3 but there is going to be another update with all these new animations... but he wants day 3 to be full freeroam but hasn't figured it out...

so with this update are we getting a day 3+ free roam? it kind of sounds like he has no idea whats going on and when i look at patreon he has a lot of goals met where it says updates will be quicker with all this added help he now has..

free roam games can be hard to get into, most of the time its the same stuff happening where its almost like characters dont remember previous stuff which just takes you out of the story completely. i hope if this is a free roam that its not like that and i hope its pretty much like it is now with a bit of free roam where you are doing tasks instead of interacting with the people.

Reactions: tom882

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
You have reached the end of 0.6 ,But you are missing some panties !
Pal I have a question: Do I need to chase every girl´s path over the game or can I just focus in whom I'm interested for? (in my case Alexandra)

Also, where can I find the rest of underwear?; I only have Alexandra´s pants

Cheers

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Pal I have a question: Do I need to chase every girl´s path over the game or can I just focus in whom I'm interested for? (in my case Alexandra)

Also, where can I find the rest of underwear?; I only have Alexandra´s pants

Cheers
Not sure, but if you want to unlock all the achievements maybe or have multiple Gameplays.
AS for getting the other panties, this should help.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Not sure, but if you want to unlock all the achievements maybe or have multiple Gameplays.
AS for getting the other panties, this should help.
Do I need to just put this file inside the game folder or do I need to do something else, in order to take every underwear?

By the way, thanks for answering Pal

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do I need to just put this file inside the game folder or do I need to do something else, in order to take every underwear?

By the way, thanks for answering Pal
Just read it, It's a list of the choices I made while playing 0.5.
it will tell you where/when/how I got the panties and renders etc.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Just read it, It's a list of the choices I made while playing 0.5.
it will tell you where/when/how I got the panties and renders etc.
Therefore, must I play 0.5 version or may I have get the panties playing from 0.6 version?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes