3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Pal I have a question: Do I need to chase every girl´s path over the game or can I just focus in whom I'm interested for? (in my case Alexandra)

Also, where can I find the rest of underwear?; I only have Alexandra´s pants

Cheers
I imagine there will be tasks where you must meet minimum requirements to satisfy the story elements with opportunities to break off or bail out of any extra pursuits.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

alex.joe.101092

Jun 4, 2020
guys but this upadte ended here? because i can't do nothing more ,i mean every choice aren't still avalaible im correct or im missing something? :unsure:

Bro, that's where the update ends... Developer should have indicated this update ends here, but they didn't. Maybe next time they will do make a note of it and inform that way to avoid confusion.

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Hello. I’ve stumbled on a strange thing, I’ve reached to to the point when mc is sitting in his room at night and needs to jerk off. There is 3 options:
Jerk off, jerk off with Elena’s panties, jerk off with Alexandra’s panties. But none off the options available. Is this the end to current update or is it bug or I have missed some activity/es? Please help.

Reactions: jasonvorhees

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello. I’ve stumbled on a strange thing, I’ve reached to to the point when mc is sitting in his room at night and needs to jerk off. There is 3 options:
Jerk off, jerk off with Elena’s panties, jerk off with Alexandra’s panties. But none off the options available. Is this the end to current update or is it bug or I have missed some activity/es? Please help.
You have reached the end of 0.6 ,But you are missing some panties !

Reactions: Leon7682

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, that's the end of the update as stated multiple times before your post.

Reactions: Leon7682

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
And "blue balls" for the next three months. My advice, don't wait to find the girls' panties, jerk off right away! :giggle:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Good potential, but the slow pacing is quite frustrating given the too few content available for now, better wait a few months more before putting your hands on it.
Slow ?
You been home Two days
and so far acquired four panties,
(Three of them stolen while you perved on the ladies taking a shower)
Had sex in a public toilet, Had a nurse jack you off ,
Had a peek up the dress of a young woman (Who's going commando) while helping her with her shoe.
And last but not lease managed to grope ALL the ladies in the house while they slept. (making one of them "Squirt")
:p
And in the morning Alex is going to watch/help you fap !

Last edited:

melvin

Jul 13, 2017
the game is really interesting . but with a new update i am totally disappointed . i waited for 3 months for next release and they released 3 minutes of games . i thought i should be playing for one hours more but in 3 minutes dead end . come on alex your story is good but don't make things a little smaller lol

MayFreese

Oct 8, 2020
Lots of drama in this game. This is the one of the first MCs I feel bad for being in an incest game. That mom, aunt, and little sis are something else.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Worst fucking tease update i've even seen!! lmfao.. xD The bathroom scene was good.. But if thats all, then DO NOT DO THEM! :p

MrLaxendr

Mar 23, 2018
I don't get it, I collected all of the panties and still I can't jerk off with one of these or even without these I can neither. Did that happen because of the game version is finished? Even if it would be like that ıt should have warned us by saying the version of game is finished.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes