3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game is super awesome. But it's already been released for more than a year now. And I only get a handjob scene with a girl and some peeping not that I mind though. But still I think how many years would it take for any sex scene? I can't wait for it because the graphics are literally one of the best I had ever seen so please add some more scenes.
You might want to come back around Thanksgiving 2024, when half of the story is finished.

Nah, I'm probably being a bit unfair. I am just still trying to wrap my head around the fact that after months of waiting the progress in the story was that the player MC gets downstairs at night to grab a glass of water.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Been wanting to try this game for some time that image you posted there killed it for me.

Good luck whit your game dev. :coffee:
If I wanted to jerk off instead of having sex, I would quit the game... open F95zone... find a game... wait what?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I like both free roam and classic visual novel, as long as the game is good. I just hope that implementing free roam into the game will not mean she has to rework earlier updates and that the updates will not take longer to release because of it.

AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
So... The only thing new in this version is that you can go drink water? Makes no sense. Other than the "extra" bath scene that is.

Reactions: Nemo56

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Ok man i got jailbated with the size I thought it would have some good content considering the size is 5 gb+ but its has like 2-2.5 hr content right but gotta say it was good the renders and animations are off the charts here models are also very good not so generic and the story is I would say kinda okish right now.
All in all, I really liked what I played but considering the game has been in development for 1 and half year i would expect more content but oh well as long as I get regular updates I am happy.
GL to dev hope to see more updates with lots of content.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT

Hello everyone!

The voting is coming to an end and I see the same result as last time. 30-70 votes were distributed and the majority voted for FREE ROAM. So Free Roam will be. At least it's worth trying to do it.

Here I will answer the questions asked in the comments below the post with a vote:

How I see FREE ROAM and how I want to make it - it will not be an endless GRIND like in LM just to increase the playing time, and rather there will be no grinding at all, there will be no needs like a food or wash. I do not plan any grinding for skills (if any). I plan so much content for the game that there are will be no need to grind to spend many hours in the game, Just follow the storylines will be enough.

The only thing that I have not yet finally decided is the question of making money. You will need money in the game, but I do not want to reduce it to stupid repetition of actions. Maybe you played some games where making money has a very interesting aspect?

By the number of choices that do not lead to complete final scenes (for example, with Eva). Perhaps I overdid it in somewhere, but in Free Roam I will try to not filled with toss up choices and put it only in the necessary places, however, the idea will be that you have not to load the game again and again to see all the variations because Free Roam its simething different. In Free Roam, everything is cyclical. By the way, I will try to make the progress with the characters more visual than in LM, I want to say - when you wi be increase your relationship with each of the characters - his reaction to the same actions will change, as well as the possibilities of interacting with them (they will become more wider and wilder).

About the characters' schedule. I came up with an idea where the character's schedule will not make you suffer in search of the start of a new event. Either the starting point will be indicated in the task itself, or the characters is already constantly in the place where they should be, in addition - there will be now only 4 time lines (Morning, day, evening, night), which further simplifies the puzzle, but does not simplify the game (there are still 7 days in the week and the schedule of characters can be made very rich with different variations) But again, I note - I set the task for the schedule not to complicate the gameplay, but to make it VARIOUS, which is fundamentally different from LM.

However, all of the above does not mean that it will be easy and simple to achieve success with girls. I still plan for you to have to fight for each of them, otherwise what's the point?! -)) I will try to combine the complexity of the gameplay with its understandable so that it becomes comfortable to play.

Last week's progress:

Just yesterday I finished animating the remaining scenes for the next update. The total is currently rendered 43/57. As soon as the rendering is over, I will make another update. So that you understand - it will be just 4 scenes before going to bed (But we will need these scenes further! Especially for Free Roam).

I also continued to deal with structuring the script. I finished writing the storylines for all of the Alexandra's scenes for Chapter 1 and am currently working on Kate.

What is chapter 1 you ask? So far, I was collecting all the planned scenes together - I realized that there would be a LOT of content, so I decided as soon as the game reaches about 10GB - this is what I will call Chapter 1. So, for Alexandra, I finished describing the scenes and started with Kate, then I will finish Elena and will need to some more scenes for secondary branches, because the main plot will be tied to them.

What will happen in the first chapter, Gameplay and My ideas at the moment:

I want to focus on the main story and bring the THREE main branches to a logical conclusion - Alexandra, Kate and Elena. I have big plans for them, and I do not plan (yet) distracted by secondary characters.

In the first chapter I will put all those ideas that I will only further develop and fill.

What the game will consist of, we will analyze the points.

+ main story and scenes (including LEWD) that will move the plot to its logical conclusion.
+ optional scenes, which will be designed to expand the topic of fetishes, they will not be required, but hot (For example, if at the beginning of the game you go to Alexandra's bathroom, she will kick you out, but then ... you understand)
+ nightmares. In the process of investigating his story, the MC will develop relationships with different girls and he will have nightmares sometimes (LEWD scenes with an entourage that does not fit into reality. An example of a scene with Kate and Elena is somewhere in the clouds)
+ panties. Yes, if you find panties of different girls, you will be able to do some stuff later using them (LEWD scenes that I would rather do as beautiful erotica. You will understand what I'm talking about when you see it in the next update)
+ BootyCall. Yes, I have a special idea in this regard, and it will not be boring, I promise you.
+ bonus scenes. The scenes for some reason were not included in the plot, but already invented ... Do not forget about them. They will be difficult to find and will have something special about them. I also plan that these mini scenes I will do according to the plot written by my patrons (by special order, so to speak). What scene would you like to see? If you can describe it in detail, then perhaps your scene will appear in the game as a bonus one.
+ social network, SMS and some other chips, which will be better for you to see yourself

In general, the maximum range of all kinds of fetishes and requests with each character will be provided.

About updates - after I release the next one, I will need to prepare the game code and prepare the locations. Also, I want to inform you that I will not tie updates to the amount of content, I will try to release updates once a month (as was the case with Lucky Mark), and then you decide when to download and when to play.

Something like that.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eva scene in toilet was hot ngl. Story interesting, so far I only thing I find stupid is doctor/nurse scenes. Pretty sure neurologists shouldn't care about "second head" of ours.
Only if there is suspected damage in the "first head" or between the "first head" and "Second head" !

In this case there were carrying normal exam (checking for any signs of neurological damage)
When they discovered he had a physical problem.
Depending on what qualifications they have, neurologists may prescribe treatment themselves,
or refer the person to another doctor.
(In RL I would expect the latter, as neurologists are almost always short of time.)

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes