3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's not mommy dearest on that teaser pic (unless it's blast from the past) and not any sisters or semi ex-gf either.

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
After trying the game, it was bugging me that the relationships are reflected so poorly in the dialogues. Sure you can say Alexandra is your mother and Kate and Elena your sisters, but the dialogues are still filled with "friend's son", "housemate" and the MC calling his mother by his first name. So I decided to make a patch for that.

tl;dr:
  • patch.rpy - Correct relationship references (enables incest).
  • uo_mod.rpy - Small cheat menu for changing pervert, dominance and relationship points.
  • Does not alter game's core files and will work with future updates.
    • Some dialogue may need to be added to the patch with each game update.
    • New stats/characters need to be added to the mod when they are added to the game.
  • No need to start a new game; when loading a game the relationships are updated.
Game version: 0.6b
Patch version: 0.6.1 (2021-05-15)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can somebody share or help with this two files. I am trying to download them but neither does right click prompt "saves as" or ctrl+s. And when I click the file it opens a tab with text. Can somebody help me and guide on how I can download it ? ps, would appreciate the help :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!
How are you? I wanted to post the news yesterday, but I gave myself an extra day to check and optimize everything. Version 0.7 is uploading now and I will post download links soon.
Actually, what I was doing last week - I made some animations to create a queue for rendering, prepared a new update, but the main work was all in the same direction on writing scenes for the main characters. All this has already taken a very long time, I did not expect this, but I like the result of the work, and therefore I do not regret that I spend so much time on it. I am waiting when I can start doing posing for a FREE ROAM stuff, and this will happen very soon.
By the way, the plots of scenes for the first chapter already 187 pages of the Word (at the time of May 22 - there were 108 pages). In general, only on the way.
**The image had to be retouched a bit to make it a public post.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

------

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Hello everyone!
How are you? I wanted to post the news yesterday, but I gave myself an extra day to check and optimize everything. Version 0.7 is uploading now and I will post download links soon.
Actually, what I was doing last week - I made some animations to create a queue for rendering, prepared a new update, but the main work was all in the same direction on writing scenes for the main characters. All this has already taken a very long time, I did not expect this, but I like the result of the work, and therefore I do not regret that I spend so much time on it. I am waiting when I can start doing posing for a FREE ROAM stuff, and this will happen very soon.
By the way, the plots of scenes for the first chapter already 187 pages of the Word (at the time of May 22 - there were 108 pages). In general, only on the way.
**The image had to be retouched a bit to make it a public post.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

------
Very good news ! Take your time and bring us a good update. Kate is still so beautiful, I fell in love with her ...

Reactions: DR99

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
One update to jerkoff! this should be 0.6.1 not 0.7!!!
BTW anyone can share full save?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
That is strange. Here is my latest autosave, it might work better.
well not work again
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d3 Free Roam Mall.rpy", line 13, in script call
call screen act_2d3_Hall1
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d4 Free Roam Home.rpy", line 12, in script call
call screen act_2d4_Hall2
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d5.rpy", line 1153, in script
menu:
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d3 Free Roam Mall.rpy", line 13, in script call
call screen act_2d3_Hall1
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d4 Free Roam Home.rpy", line 12, in script call
call screen act_2d4_Hall2
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d5.rpy", line 1153, in script
menu:
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "F:\Amnesia-version_0.6-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
version_0.6a
Mon Jun 07 15:43:26 2021
```

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I just checked it too, unfortunately it's true. :cry:

Imo, better wait for 0.8.

ChangeLog v0.7a:
Added 5 Jerk(Off) scenes (MC, Alexandra, Kate, Elena, Eva)
Added Russian translation (nonprofessional) up to v0.6
New Images: 0
New Animations: 68

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
well not work again
I think this error is caused because I ran the game using the sdk to fix an angle bug. You could try using the sdk, or rolling back a bit and saving then loading that. Or wait for someone else to share a save.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes