3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Ugh, 8 more characters in this update, there short enough & you don’t get hardly anytime with the mom, now you have to meet 8 new people in 1 update? I would space that out better, nobody is complaining there aren’t enough characters in the game
Yeah, i think the characters we had in game so far were enough, mom, 2 sisters, girfriend, aunt and her daughter and mom´s blond colleague from work, the ladies from the mall. Adding 8 more will be probably too much for a game that has short and not that frequent updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, i think the characters we had in game so far were enough, mom, 2 sisters, girfriend, aunt and her daughter and mom´s blond colleague from work, the ladies from the mall. Adding 8 more will be probably too much for a game that has short and not that frequent updates.
AND NURSE!!!

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Bolero and Nerttu

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
E30.jpg

Hello everyone!
For the past week I have been working with Elena's scenes. I still have two hot plot scenes with her. Plus some hot scenes from Free Roam that I'll be doing next week.
For now, I skip small scenes and focus on big scenes. I would like to do the most difficult at the beginning, and leave all simpler in the end. Actually, nothing new has happened anymore, I am moving according to the plan.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
15/61 Story scenes
6/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
14/61 Story scenes
6/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Coding and final polishing:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 398
Total animations: 55
New locations: 8
New characters: 8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 1389082

Hello everyone!
For the past week I have been working with Elena's scenes. I still have two hot plot scenes with her. Plus some hot scenes from Free Roam that I'll be doing next week.
For now, I skip small scenes and focus on big scenes. I would like to do the most difficult at the beginning, and leave all simpler in the end. Actually, nothing new has happened anymore, I am moving according to the plan.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
15/61 Story scenes
6/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
14/61 Story scenes
6/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Coding and final polishing:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 398
Total animations: 55
New locations: 8
New characters: 8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, these numbers scare me! 8 new females (no need to add guys, only one is enough to fuck everyone) and signs of progress largely worrying for those who wait for the rest of the operations. Well, winter is coming and I'm going to hibernate with my bear buddies. Maybe in the spring ...

Reactions: Michel Mak

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, these numbers scare me! 8 new females (no need to add guys, only one is enough to fuck everyone) and signs of progress largely worrying for those who wait for the rest of the operations. Well, winter is coming and I'm going to hibernate with my bear buddies. Maybe in the spring ...
spring 2025.

Reactions: Boldano and DR99

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to edit savefile and where the savefile is?

1. upload it to saveeditonline
2. 2 places, in windows \appdata\roaming\renpy\*game name* and in *game name*\game\saves, easier to find and upload save in latter place

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
If in order to see a new update all those numbers have to be 100 percent completed than we are going to wait a long long time, probably months, because the numbers are moving up very slowly.

markleon

Jan 20, 2020

1. upload it to saveeditonline
2. 2 places, in windows \appdata\roaming\renpy\*game name* and in *game name*\game\saves, easier to find and upload save in latter place
How to use saveeditonline to edit save????

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
It's all strange. In the last game, Lucky Mark, updates were every month.
But there is some confusion with this game.
Alex processes about half a year-5-7 minutes. :rolleyes:
Very slowly.
This means that update will be about the end of October, or November :unsure:
Not strange at all. Amnesia is a more ambitious game compared to Lucky Mark on a development standpoint. Lucky Mark has a scene progression style where you have to grind repeatable tasks to progress the next part of the scene. The story only progresses after you meet certain requirements. You're actually not reading a story constantly like a VN. Therefore Lucky Mark can get away with monthly updates because you don't really need to create much content per update, because players would need to grind repeatable tasks before seeing the new content giving the illusion that each update is "long."

Amnesia is more story heavy with some free-roam. You simply can't do monthly updates and have it feel like a "long" update like Lucky Mark.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Amnesia is a more ambitious game compared to Lucky Mark on a development standpoint.
A more ambitious game compared to Lucky Mark???
I haven't noticed anything ambitious in this game yet.
So far, 10-15 minutes of playing time have been made for the whole year. In addition, in essence, there is no special meaning in the game yet.
Well, he jerks off in the hospital, spies on Alexander, and again jerks off on the girls ' panties.
So far, all this is quite stupid.
Of course, I hope Alex will do something interesting.
BUT it takes a very long time.

DavidDavid

Jun 7, 2017
I tend to agree. It does seem like a very ambitious project the dev is going for. There is a risk that players who potentially would want to support the development of the game, is put off by the sheer scale of it and the quite slow development. At this pace the game won't be finished in 3 years. That's a big ask to make people support it monthly with that timeframe.

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
So far, 10-15 minutes of playing time have been made for the whole year. In addition, in essence, there is no special meaning in the game yet.
Well, he jerks off in the hospital, spies on Alexander, and again jerks off on the girls ' panties.
So far, all this is quite stupid.
I wonder how you were able to complete the game in 15 minutes if there are only animations for 15 minutes? And the main character not only jerks off and peeps. The game has a plot, there is an intrigue that happened to the main character before the hospital, he has difficulties that he has to somehow solve, there are moral torments. Each character has its own story and is well written, with its own secrets.

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
I tend to agree. It does seem like a very ambitious project the dev is going for. There is a risk that players who potentially would want to support the development of the game, is put off by the sheer scale of it and the quite slow development. At this pace the game won't be finished in 3 years. That's a big ask to make people support it monthly with that timeframe.
In fact, the project is not as large-scale as, for example, "lust Academy". It's just that the developer constantly wants to implement something new. Then 50 animations in one scene, now it took a lot of time to create "FREE ROAM". It is possible that after solving technical difficulties, when it will not be necessary to create new characters and locations the game will go faster.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes