3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #8
1631451691970.png
Hello everyone!

Everything goes according to plan. I keep doing posing and animating scenes. I don't even know what else to add…
Probably, I will say about special renders and additional images for high patrons. To my great regret, I cannot spend time now except for the main scenes for the plot, without which I cannot finish the update. Special renders are good, I will continue to do them in the future, but I can't say when and for which characters. Regarding additional renders - I think it will be possible to upload some photos of more erotic content, I will do it maybe next week)

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
16/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
7/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Coding and final polishing:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 513
Total animations: 87
New locations: 8
New characters: 8

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This can't be Elena, I refuse to believe. Either she's gonna have a serious traffic accident and thanks to modern medicine she will reborn or this game is in an alternate universe which she's the evil fugly twin of Elena who was kidnapped by mafia. Dev, there's still time, you can still save us from the horror...

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
This can't be Elena, I refuse to believe. Either she's gonna have a serious traffic accident and thanks to modern medicine she will reborn or this game is in an alternate universe which she's the evil fugly twin of Elena who was kidnapped by mafia. Dev, there's still time, you can still save us from the horror...
Don't speak for everyone. Elena is an interesting character both externally and internally. I don't need to be saved.

• Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Don't speak for everyone. Elena is an interesting character both externally and internally. I don't need to be saved.
Dude, I'm just talking for myself, don't take my post seriously, it's just a figure of speech. Dev's not gonna change her mind just because I wrote something jokingly.

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
Indeed, Elena is a completely fuckable slut, despite her bad temper and a whole bunch of more or less avowed secrets. Which concern, for certain, the MC. But she deserves a touching redemption. Or a severe series of painful fucks !
That's what distinguishes an interesting character from a doll, it's the emotions that he causes. Even if these emotions are negative. Think of Joffrey from Game of Thrones for example.

Dreamlesshavoc

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-10
Release Date: 2021-06-06
Developer: Super Alex -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7a
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others:
Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod - Cheats & Relationship Mod - Fan Sign

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
UGH KAAAATE!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #8
View attachment 1400990
Hello everyone!

Everything goes according to plan. I keep doing posing and animating scenes. I don't even know what else to add…
Probably, I will say about special renders and additional images for high patrons. To my great regret, I cannot spend time now except for the main scenes for the plot, without which I cannot finish the update. Special renders are good, I will continue to do them in the future, but I can't say when and for which characters. Regarding additional renders - I think it will be possible to upload some photos of more erotic content, I will do it maybe next week)

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
16/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
7/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 513
havent been in this thread for a while, yet is she/he on less than 20% next update ready (renders/animations wise only, it is even less including coding/polishing) after more than three months of developing?o_O
and those 20% have 500 renders and 90 animations?

is the dev plans are to surpass badik or something?
the only tiny difference is badik gets updates every 6-7months, and has a bit more resources/support...if thats true, the next update here wont drop anytime sooner than next summer, at best.
kudos to all you patrons/supporters! :HideThePain:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
R5.png

Hello everyone!
I am attaching another report on the work done. This week I focused on the main story scenes and finished three scenes with Rei. These scenes have been need for the main plot. Rei has another big and main scene for the upcoming update, but I'm not sure I'll be doing it next week. Now I have a desire to work with Kate, which I will do in the near future.
Also for my $10+ patrons I will post additional image of a more explicit nature. I have a desire to do it regularly, especially since now I already have something hot to show you.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
20/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
7/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 678

------

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes