3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1632662469446.png

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #10

Hello everyone!

For the past week I've been working on Kate's scenes. There are still a few important scenes left for her. And also I was in the mood to make special content (for booty call scenes. There won't be any spoilers about it, it's better to play it once). I started working on scenes that I had wanted to try my hand at for a long time. It seems to be working out well. There are complex multi-part animations consisting of several small ones. I will also try to apply the new interaction mechanic in the scene itself.

But I need to wait for these animations to finish rendering in order to finally evaluate the result.
Otherwise, everything is as before, I work.

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
25/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
8/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Coding and final polishing:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 775
Total animations: 87
New locations: 8
New characters: 8

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 1423330

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #10

Hello everyone!

For the past week I've been working on Kate's scenes. There are still a few important scenes left for her. And also I was in the mood to make special content (for booty call scenes. There won't be any spoilers about it, it's better to play it once). I started working on scenes that I had wanted to try my hand at for a long time. It seems to be working out well. There are complex multi-part animations consisting of several small ones. I will also try to apply the new interaction mechanic in the scene itself.

But I need to wait for these animations to finish rendering in order to finally evaluate the result.
Otherwise, everything is as before, I work.

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
25/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
8/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 775
Total animations: 87

Reactions: DrDemagogue

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
The updates are taking time mainly cause the dev is trying to add a lots of animations and doesn't give a sh*t about the story...
Yes animations are good but there are some unnecessary ones which can be replaced by stil renders.. Which can be huge time saver as animations take to long to animate and render (and not to mention the size of the game which is nearly 6Gb with maybe an hour of gameplay)..
The dev should focus on prioritising the animations as per the importance of the scene so the updates are on time and have enough content..
(the last update was just animations)
Well who m I to judge but At this rate it would take years for a proper gameplay.. I only hope the dev to completes the game.. ✌

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
apparently, he's posting paid previews weekly, I wonder if they reveal or tease something interesting about the update.

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
At this rate, there won't be another update in this year.
If the update is released, for example, in January, then at this rate of 100+ renderers per week, we will get more than 2000 new renderers and more than 100 animations. But it seems to me that the more likely deadline is the beginning of December and 1500+ new images.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
well for story scenes he did well and reached his planned goal, as for the freeroam he only reached half of what he wanted. I think its gonna be +3-4 month till we get an update, considering other games its acceptable, and i like that he updates us weekly about the progress ( which is rare among devs).

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
K44.jpg

Hello everyone!
For some reason it seems to me that I have already shown this image to you. But I checked all the weekly posts and did not find the same one -) If anything, correct me.
I am releasing the weekly news today because Friday, Saturday and Sunday I will be at an intensive personal developing course, I'm afraid I may not have enough time to post on Sunday. I inform you that these days I will not be able to work on the project, as I will be absent from early morning until late at night. On Monday, I will resume my usual rhythm.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
25/61 Story scenes
12/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
9/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 824
Total animations: 127

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes