Need to change the lyrics a wee bit
i.e.
In the year 2525,
If Alex's still alive.
If Patreon can survive,
We may find ..... v0.8a

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I mean i salute her for not missing these dev logs, but is it really necessary to write them every week when she did nothing or did very little. Maybe have them when you reach a certain milestone, this way all we can see is that she is veeery slow and that the release of the next update is not going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Guys I just realize something disturbing!!!
If you sum all the process including "posting", "rendering", "Postproduction", "Coding and Polishing"
.i.e. 61+61+61+61+44+44+44+44 which equal to 420
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
I hope to play a new version this year. I hope developer can finish it soon. I wish him all the luck and stamina to send us a new update.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1412833

Hello everyone!
I am attaching another report on the work done. This week I focused on the main story scenes and finished three scenes with Rei. These scenes have been need for the main plot. Rei has another big and main scene for the upcoming update, but I'm not sure I'll be doing it next week. Now I have a desire to work with Kate, which I will do in the near future.
Also for my $10+ patrons I will post additional image of a more explicit nature. I have a desire to do it regularly, especially since now I already have something hot to show you.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
20/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
7/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Coding and final polishing:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 678
Total animations: 87
New locations: 8
New characters: 8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------
Sorry, but I forget. Who the fuck is Rei?

Dec 26, 2017
it amused me how can the size is too big but almost no content at all?
As long as developers insist on using PNG file "fresh out of the box" you'll get huge files sizes. PNG was meant as a replacement for GIF files (primarily solid colors as in logos or simple graphics). It's generally rubbish when used for photgraphic or photo-realistic images. You can compress them down but need something like 6 or 7 programs run on each image:

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah High Quality images the big size game :confused: But its worthy when you see Milf-Mom in that quality :love:(y)
Mc is so lucky to have 2 Hot Sisters and Hot Mom :love:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes