3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1633881295147.png

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #12

Hello Friends!

First of all, I want to thank you all for the opportunities that you give me. Thank you for the opportunity to do my favorite thing, for your moral support, for your help in creating the game, for your trust, for your faith in me! For me, all this is very valuable, I am grateful to each of you and I sincerely give all my strength to create the project that you are all waiting for. I have always been honest with you and I want this honesty to not disappear anywhere.

From October 1 to October 3, I underwent transformational training, and for a few days after it I became aware of myself. The training was very strong and many things in life fell into place, but my transformation has just begun. I still have a lot of work to do, I just want to say that everything is fine my friends. I just want to share my emotions and gratitude with you. Sincere gratitude.

I'm back to work yesterday and continue posing scenes. I'm starting to get ideas on how the project will develop in the future, but I'll tell you about this after the first update. Everything in this world is done for our good, remember this friends.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dev's previous game was 12.5GB after it was completed.
So, there no amusement to our side who played his/her previous game.
i think it was over 20 Gigs before he apparently changed things (pngs besides jpgs etc).

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
From October 1 to October 3, I underwent transformational training, and for a few days after it I became aware of myself. The training was very strong and many things in life fell into place, but my transformation has just begun. I still have a lot of work to do, I just want to say that everything is fine my friends. I just want to share my emotions and gratitude with you. Sincere gratitude.
Did she join Scientology or something? I really don't know what to make of this.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
When Dev talks about "transformation", what is it? From human to zombie, from truck to Autobot, from male to female ???

mynah

May 17, 2021
How to get Alexandra and kate's panty? I find some videos about them in folder 2d6,but I can't unlock them in game. Where can I get them?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
How to get Alexandra and kate's panty? I find some videos about them in folder 2d6,but I can't unlock them in game. Where can I get them?
you can get kate's panties when you peep on her showering in one of the firsts free roams of the game, and you can get Alexandra's when you peep on her masturbating in her bathroom.

Reactions: mynah

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
That's made me notice, all the content of the game you get when you act like a sick perv, imagine if we get punished for this later :KEK:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
View attachment 1446107

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #12

Hello Friends!

First of all, I want to thank you all for the opportunities that you give me. Thank you for the opportunity to do my favorite thing, for your moral support, for your help in creating the game, for your trust, for your faith in me! For me, all this is very valuable, I am grateful to each of you and I sincerely give all my strength to create the project that you are all waiting for. I have always been honest with you and I want this honesty to not disappear anywhere.

I'm back to work yesterday and continue posing scenes. I'm starting to get ideas on how the project will develop in the future, but I'll tell you about this after the first update. Everything in this world is done for our good, remember this friends.

• Angry
Reactions: fz and shadoor

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This does not sound good to me... The developer is going "Crazy", maybe??
From the matrix trailer: "We don't use that word here".

Meh, the last years caused a lot of depressions. Let's just be glad Alex is on the way of getting better. He or she (don't know, don't care) didn't have to share this information in the first place.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
From the matrix trailer: "We don't use that word here".

Meh, the last years caused a lot of depressions. Let's just be glad Alex is on the way of getting better. He or she (don't know, don't care) didn't have to share this information in the first place.
Exactly, when someone starts to share this kind of information out of nowhere, it's not a good sign in my opinion, something is not ok, for the person, or for the future of the game... Hope am not right.

Jun 28, 2020

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #13

Hello Friends!
Another week has come to the end. The work continues, the number of finished scenes is increasing, but there is still a lot of work to be done. By the end of next week, I will once again recount the scenes without which I will not be able to release the update, and I will count the scenes that I can temporarily postpone. This way I will focus only on the main.
This does not mean that I will artificially reduce the number of planned scenes, I will just focus on what the update will not release without, and when I finish the required scenes, I will have two options. Option 1 - release the update only with what is already ready, and finish the secondary scenes and release them as an additional update. Option 2 - to complete everything that was originally planned and make one big update.
We all will decide what to do as soon as all the required scenes are ready. I think I’ll make a poll and have a discussion. There we will all together decide how it will be best for everyone.

Posing:
32/61 Story scenes
13/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Coding and final polishing:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 950
Total animations: 146
New locations: 8
New characters: 8
Еще одна неделя подошла к концу. Работа продолжается, количество готовых сцен увеличивается, но все еще много работы предстоит впереди. К концу следующей недели я еще раз пересчитаю сцены, без которых я не смогу выпустить обновление, и посчитаю сцены, которые я смогу временно отложить. Таким образом я сосредоточусь только на самом необходимом.
Это не значит, что я искусственно сокращу количество планируемых сцен, я просто сосредоточусь на том, без чего обновление не выпустить, и когда я доделаю обязательные сцены у меня будет два варианта. Вариант 1 - выпустить обновление только с тем, что уже готово, а второстепенные сцены доделать и выпустить как дополнительное обновление. Вариант 2 - доделать все что планировал изначально и сделать одно большое обновление.
Решать как поступить я буду вместе с вами, как только все обязательные сцены будут готовы. Я думаю, что проведу голосование и устроим дискуссию. Там мы все вместе и определимся как будет лучше для всех.
Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX

codex35

Jan 10, 2019

Hello Friends!
Another week has come to the end. The work continues, the number of finished scenes is increasing, but there is still a lot of work to be done. By the end of next week, I will once again recount the scenes without which I will not be able to release the update, and I will count the scenes that I can temporarily postpone. This way I will focus only on the main.
This does not mean that I will artificially reduce the number of planned scenes, I will just focus on what the update will not release without, and when I finish the required scenes, I will have two options. Option 1 - release the update only with what is already ready, and finish the secondary scenes and release them as an additional update. Option 2 - to complete everything that was originally planned and make one big update.
We all will decide what to do as soon as all the required scenes are ready. I think I’ll make a poll and have a discussion. There we will all together decide how it will be best for everyone.

Posing:
32/61 Story scenes
13/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
Еще одна неделя подошла к концу. Работа продолжается, количество готовых сцен увеличивается, но все еще много работы предстоит впереди. К концу следующей недели я еще раз пересчитаю сцены, без которых я не смогу выпустить обновление, и посчитаю сцены, которые я смогу временно отложить. Таким образом я сосредоточусь только на самом необходимом.
Это не значит, что я искусственно сокращу количество планируемых сцен, я просто сосредоточусь на том, без чего обновление не выпустить, и когда я доделаю обязательные сцены у меня будет два варианта. Вариант 1 - выпустить обновление только с тем, что уже готово, а второстепенные сцены доделать и выпустить как дополнительное обновление. Вариант 2 - доделать все что планировал изначально и сделать одно большое обновление.
Решать как поступить я буду вместе с вами, как только все обязательные сцены будут готовы. Я думаю, что проведу голосование и устроим дискуссию. Там мы все вместе и определимся как будет лучше для всех.
thanks for sharing

Reactions: Dr70_1

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

Hello Friends!

Posing:
32/61 Story scenes
13/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
16/61 Story scenes
10/44 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
0/61 Story scenes
0/44 FreeRoam scenes
oh yes! now we're talking
that's a smart decision, especially considering that the fans only care about the mom and the sisters and not so much about the secondary characters, at least I do think like this. I'm almost 100% sure that they are going to vote for option 1. maybe we can expect an update next month? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: FR915

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
oh yes! now we're talking
that's a smart decision, especially considering that the fans only care about the mom and the sisters and not so much about the secondary characters, at least I do think like this. I'm almost 100% sure that they are going to vote for option 1. maybe we can expect an update next month? :unsure:
I agree !!!

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes