3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The positives of free roams:
- It allows you to select the content you wish to see first without having to go through others characters arcs
- Feels more realistic with how the time advances and how you can take a shower or fulfill daily needs while seeking other tasks..
- It's the best system for the use of in game economy and facilitates shopping and other money based actions

The negatives of Free roams:
- Depending on the dev, it can get tedious to do the daily tasks and work to grind the in game currency
- There is no continuity so it can get confusing sometimes and it may take some time to find where you need to go next
- Some people hate looking for things to unlock hidden galleries or quest items and free roams do just that

My personal opinion; I prefer games that have minimal free roaming unless there is tons of content to explore then I don't mind it at all, basically it's like open world games; if the world is empty it's pointless to make it open but if it's full of stuff to do then be my guest and free up the gameplay.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
like the characters and artwork however Six freaking gigs. Never seen a game on here with that high number. Well since being allowed to enjoy the games posted. But goodness that is a lot of coding.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes