3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
check your room to see that your laptop is missing after that confront Elena in the living room then you get access to her room Friday midday when kate is cleaning it.
My issue is that i cant give the items to Kate...everytime i talk with her is to ask what items to get eventhough i got them all already
i have the stuff also and can not give

Reactions: wossaradz

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
ChangeLog v0.8d:

+Now, after event with the board and Kate, all items from the inventory for this event are removed

+A scene with Rei has been added to the gallery (it is enough to go through this one scene so that the gallery opened in all saves)

+Now, after the dialogue with Elena about the laptop, time is move forward

+Updated Credits

Google drive WIN

Yandex WIN

MEGA WIN (copy ALL link)
#ZCZ_Yv2azQNdtWkOMmHNIxzWvRBFxZdUMd9VWcKvg9A
Dropbox WIN

Goolge drive MAC

Yandex MAC

MEGA MAC (copy ALL link)
#B-T34p9PaK0UHjxjsuIs7IbCHZHPEV1lylFIgM2qyU8
Dropbox MAC

Google drive WIN

Yandex WIN

MEGA WIN (copy ALL link)
#ZCZ_Yv2azQNdtWkOMmHNIxzWvRBFxZdUMd9VWcKvg9A
Dropbox WIN

Goolge drive MAC

Yandex MAC

MEGA MAC (copy ALL link)
#B-T34p9PaK0UHjxjsuIs7IbCHZHPEV1lylFIgM2qyU8
Dropbox MAC

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
ChangeLog v0.8d:

+Now, after event with the board and Kate, all items from the inventory for this event are removed

+A scene with Rei has been added to the gallery (it is enough to go through this one scene so that the gallery opened in all saves)

+Now, after the dialogue with Elena about the laptop, time is move forward

+Updated Credits

Google drive WIN
Google Drive
Yandex WIN

MEGA WIN (copy ALL link)
Mega#ZCZ_Yv2azQNdtWkOMmHNIxzWvRBFxZdUMd9VWcKvg9A
Dropbox WIN

Goolge drive MAC
Google Drive
Yandex MAC

MEGA MAC (copy ALL link)
Mega#B-T34p9PaK0UHjxjsuIs7IbCHZHPEV1lylFIgM2qyU8
Dropbox MAC

Google drive WIN
Google Drive
Yandex WIN

MEGA WIN (copy ALL link)
Mega#ZCZ_Yv2azQNdtWkOMmHNIxzWvRBFxZdUMd9VWcKvg9A
Dropbox WIN

Goolge drive MAC
Google Drive
Yandex MAC

MEGA MAC (copy ALL link)
Mega#B-T34p9PaK0UHjxjsuIs7IbCHZHPEV1lylFIgM2qyU8
Dropbox MAC
Is there no upgrade patch? Can someone make an upgrade patch out?

Reactions: Groto Clark

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
where are all the items to give to kate?

Carton. Go to Mall >> Photo booth >> to the right of the wall
Sticky Notes. Go when Night in Hospital >> Reception >> left you see the Sticky Notes
Pain. Bath 1th Floor >> (next to mirror) Yellow
Saw. Basement right side
Glue. Alexandras Bedroom >> Wardrobe >> left up
Paper. Mall >> Online Store >> under the Table
Colored Pencil. Elenas Room >> wardrobe >> right side behind the basket You pick up the Lap Top and then Colored Pencil
Note: Only Friday Midday can you entry Elenas Room!

When you not founding the Colored Pencil check the Screenshots.
1. Behind the basket. Click on the Black Box behind the basket (bottom right)

2. And then is the Colored Pencils (same place!)

Reactions: tyrant13

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't know if this game is going the right way, but there are a lot of things in this game that make it a mess. I realized that the story is not being focused, while on Lucky Mark there was a focused script, Amnesia doesn't seem to have, SuperAlex looks like she's been adding things that it is not known if it will work. The story that by the way, I don't think is being well developed, lack a plot to be followed. Another thing is the reward you look for in places, I think it's a total waste of time, I don't know if that influences the story, but apparently it doesn't. So, there are so many confusing things that I can barely point to the first one, maybe it's hoping for something better than Lucky Mark, or maybe we can't forget the well-crafted plot that game had, but Amnesia is far from having a better script than her previous game. Not that we're looking for a better script, but one that has an appropriate quality.

Starting with our PHONE, the MC has a Talent Tab, we're not sure what this will do and whether it will have an impact on gameplay. Another function, Photo Tube, will be a kind of "Instaslut" I believe. Messenger, you just send a message to Kate, but you can also send messages to others at the right times. I don't remember if in previous versions you had this option, but I believe not. Achievies, I thought it would change the characters' clothes, like for example you see Kate around the house wearing glasses, unfortunately I couldn't find any other "secrets" but apparently this is just another time-wasting feature that won't change the gameplay or the look of the characters. Well, maybe in the future it will change maybe in the future it will change, it's something useless.

My biggest criticism of the game is that the game is being developed without the greatest passion. In Lucky Mark, we had a certain male "villain" that was Bill, not that I mean the game needs one, but the game had a certain focus, which was Christine, his daughter. In Amnesia, we have Elena, our MC's insufferable sister, Elena turns out to be interesting, but at the same time, she doesn't seem to have a narrative with a strong personality, but it's not just her, maybe all the other characters, you see Kate as a sweet girl, that she doesn't mind seeing her brother touch her, or looking at her in a way of desire your body, of having sex with her. Alexandra, his mother, seems to be a mother who keeps in mind that her son is perverted but doesn't seem to care much but something that makes him avoid him all of a sudden. Until then, everything seems normal to me, the narrative is not one of the best to be enjoyed but it manages to be decent. But during the game, I felt a need to know what the goal would be, because you work with Rei at the store's mall but you don't receive a payment, maybe some of the resources haven't been implemented yet, as well as the story. I'm looking forward to the future updates, the game isn't bad, it's fine, it just needs to organize better, besides, it's a bit painful the size that it's almost 8gb.

there's not even content with mom let alone the fun stuff. this game is doomed to fail just like his other game :LOL:
Why such a hurry? When the time is right, there will be :cool:
cunn.jpg

Reactions: Cyiek and Odin73

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
for example the glue in he batroom i see this but i can't click or take,in my inventary i have only the card
i download the compressed version from torrent

You mean this Glue? (left up)
Only this item can you not take?
You have the Quest to take the Items? When not then continue the Kate Story. Check Diary >> Minor for hints

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes