3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That poor boy, over 2 years and he still hasn't regained his memory.
The Mother should get one of those portable defibrillators and just zap his head.
Or she can do the opposite by inviting the MC on a date and then tell some truths that she is hiding from the Mc and finally stop denying herself that she wants to have sex with her son I think the two of them already had a very forbidden relationship in the past is what I think. It's well, remarkable how Alexandra behaves around her precious boy

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Or she can do the opposite by inviting the MC on a date and then tell some truths that she is hiding from the Mc and finally stop denying herself that she wants to have sex with her son I think the two of them already had a very forbidden relationship in the past is what I think. It's well, remarkable how Alexandra behaves around her precious boy
From the flashes in the game, he was probably doing things with all of them, or at the very least spying on them.

Reactions: Ass Fan

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Been playing the new update and I gotta say.. what a fuckin mess! Literally can't figure out how to do anything or find anything. Maybe I'm just terrible at point and click lewd games but my god how damn difficult should it be to find out what you're supposed to do, and where you're supposed to go? a real hint system would do wonders for this game

It was difficult in the last update to find some things, but this time around my GOD

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Been playing the new update and I gotta say.. what a fuckin mess! Literally can't figure out how to do anything or find anything. Maybe I'm just terrible at point and click lewd games but my god how damn difficult should it be to find out what you're supposed to do, and where you're supposed to go? a real hint system would do wonders for this game

It was difficult in the last update to find some things, but this time around my GOD
I used scrappy's mod last time, makes this a lot easier to play

Reactions: Ara-sH

eillszhong

Jun 8, 2019

would you mind to be a hero;)

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017

Is there any sex scene so far?

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019

It's really impossible to know what and how to do a certain task until you happen to complete it by mistake :p

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes