3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also think that the therapy path will help you a lot in this we will find out a lot of dirty things about Alexandra she was dominating before Mc and will continue to be.

Reactions: SamYaya

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I still believe shock therapy is the way to go, then MC can remember how much of a dominatrix his mom was and that he actually ended up in a coma because her super strong thighs cut off his airwaves as she choked him out :p
Yeah that's kinda hot.
I’d love for it to be from that too, but I’m pretty sure he was hit by a car. I thought when he was walking with Alexandra to close to the street she said something about being more careful near traffic so your not back in the hospital or something about that, I don’t know happened awhile ago

yijil

Jul 17, 2018
Yeah we all can see how good this theory of you is with Milfi City game...:KEK:
What theory? I did not theorize anything.
"Might stop donating". May or may not. Do I really have to elaborate? It's not that difficult.
If they are happy with the dev's "progress" (or maybe they are just grateful for the games published so far?), then they just may feel that the donation is an appropriate form of gratitude. The dev took a risk and is making money even if it bothers people. Does it bother you that some guy has his fanbase? Did he scam you? Did he force you to pay him some money?

capii

Dec 9, 2017
You could well be right.

I'm actually convinced that Alexandra is a werewolf or something, I mean what's with her freaky eyes?
Some times she eyes her son like he's a sirloin steak...or is he just a tasty snacc... :eek:
I hope she doesn't take that long to taste that sausage..
Although knowing super alex from lucky mark, this is gonna be a slow burn..
I don't remember, we are at what? 2 years into this project and still no penetration.. ofc a lot has happened along the way, pandemic, ukraine war, he losing his writer or w/e, etc

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I’d love for it to be from that too, but I’m pretty sure he was hit by a car. I thought when he was walking with Alexandra to close to the street she said something about being more careful near traffic so your not back in the hospital or something about that, I don’t know happened awhile ago
I'm with you on this after I played it again to review some stuff I think he got hit too. and Alexandra already had the MC under her full control before this accident happened.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so is this game going to be an harem one or an NTR? cause for what I've been reading LM was a disaster cause dev wanted NTR and patrons didnt and in this game Ive read that the dev will follow his vision so can someone tell me?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
so how do i get the carton, sticky notes and pencils for kate? There are no hints at all... Adn despite being tons of cartons in the game none of them works XD

brt654

Dec 29, 2019
I very much doubt that this developer with the number of sponsors he has, the commissions that Patreon charges him, the taxes he pays in his country (Russia) and the exchange from dollar to rubles, plus the cost of electricity, water, gas , house, internet etc... I don't think I charge a lot of money for ``milking´´ xD. As it is, it would be stupid to spend 6 months doing nothing. Greetings to all

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so how do i get the carton, sticky notes and pencils for kate? There are no hints at all... Adn despite being tons of cartons in the game none of them works XD
True, it's a time dependent pixel hunt. I stumbled across all but the sticky notes. Those are in the hospital either in the evening or at night (when the woman at the desk isn't there). Something was in mom's shoe closet, if I remember correctly.
If you look for it in the forum using the search function, you should be able to find more precise instructions and screenshots.

Last edited:
Reactions: bardock8114
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes