3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This guy doesn't even try to bring the size of the game to adequate values. There is almost no content in the game and it already weighs 7.5 GB. At least thanks for not uploading the pics in 8k RAW format.

• Angry
Reactions: Ara-sH and RPDL

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This guy doesn't even try to bring the size of the game to adequate values. There is almost no content in the game and it already weighs 7.5 GB. At least thanks for not uploading the pics in 8k RAW format.
It depends what counts as content. Some people say, animations and graphics are content, other count written text, some the play time and others only count the number of sex scenes.
I'm good with the size, I have enough space on my disc.

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not that it should make any difference really, but Super Alex is a woman, so when you're complaining about the dev you can use "she/her" pronouns ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Ara-sH

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
honestly .. in my opinion, it would be to embarassing as a DEV . to come up every year with 1 update, trying on paetron to milk money out of it ... i would consider this a scam, not a game. and the fact that updates dont have content at all.and nothing is realy going forward. it is nothing more than a scam- thats typically super alex as dev.... he already did the same with his other games .. so, no wonder he is doing it here too

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I know it sounds silly of me to say this but I thought he was a guy lol but it's good to know it's a girl she sure is a great game developer I'm glad to have women making great VN like oh "Amnesia" one of the best games I've played one is in my top 5

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know it sounds silly of me to say this but I thought he was a guy lol but it's good to know it's a girl she sure is a great game developer I'm glad to have women making great VN like oh "Amnesia" one of the best games I've played one is in my top 5
It's all rumors. No one knows sh**.
After seeing Lucky Mark (the devs previous game) I strongly doubt that we're talking about a female here.
And it doesn't matter to me really. It's now a team anyway.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ahh I thought it was true Thanks for explaining. But I have to say if it's a team it's even better

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes