3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
what a lame false-moralists can be found around.

does dev pay you, or are you just that "insightful"?
im sure you are generous supporter of many games, this one in particular, and perhaps even admin on some popular discord channel, yup, swimming in money, for sure.
yet all that has nothing to do with a fact that this, and many other devs, are simply became milkers, getting paid for minimal or no work....it is concerning trend, and you, and few other bots can try and defend it all you wanna.
This isn't moralizing. This is about being fed up with your constant accusations towards people you know nothing about. And what a surprise: to answer to my disapproval, you just explode with more assumptions and accusations towards me and others. What a pitiful life yours has to be.

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
Elena's story says she dropped her phone in the bathroom, what should I do next to keep the story going? When will the spa call?

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
In this update many of the dialogues are in Russian, which makes it difficult for those who don't know the language to discover the meaning of the dialogues. Help pls

Reactions: ashol

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
you need to find a spa certificate. It is in Elena's closet. Directly not in lockers, but on a shelf - a small piece of paper. Go to Kay, take her to the spa, the map opens with a new location.
I already found the certificate and was in the spa. Where can I find Kay?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
In this update many of the dialogues are in Russian, which makes it difficult for those who don't know the language to discover the meaning of the dialogues. Help pls
Check if it will work...
close the game
Extract the file that is zipped in the attachment
Paste the file in the "game" folder

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes