3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
there are a number of bugs (I played from my 0.85 save) in the 0.88b torrent version, view stories have no descriptions, some scenes are clearly wrong, like going to the builder, click the door, get a kate-in-bed-reading-phone image and builders textbox just says some sort of a text pointer or placeholder, no actual text, same in the quest log

"playing" this to see what else pops up, right now the "playing" means - go to every single place every day at every time of day and click everything clickable...

does b in the 0.88b stand for beta? :)

edit: here, example:
al1.JPG al2.JPG al3.JPG al4.JPG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
after talking with rei at the spa, where is she after that?
open map, bottom left side - icon on one of the houses there
but she ain't there 100% of the time, maybe on particular days of the week or certain times

and another bug, at this time I don't even know what is going on, since there was no dialog with the builder, or the architect, or the furniture maker, though laundry room in the basement I did manage to finish by clicking "Agreed" on that yellow notepad paper

a clusterfuck, not a release

this is the pic when I click on builder door now :D
andanotherbug.JPG

and zero clue how/where you're supposed to get 100$ for the phone parts, or even if that is doable in this "release"

I guess its time to unpack the rpa and look at the renders, since "playing" this is pretty much impossible

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
open map, bottom left side - icon on one of the houses there
but she ain't there 100% of the time, maybe on particular days of the week or certain times

and another bug, at this time I don't even know what is going on, since there was no dialog with the builder, or the architect, or the furniture maker, though laundry room in the basement I did manage to finish by clicking "Agreed" on that yellow notepad paper

a clusterfuck, not a release

this is the pic when I click on builder door now :D
View attachment 1988934

and zero clue how/where you're supposed to get 100$ for the phone parts, or even if that is doable in this "release"
I think that's Ellen and she wants you to do something with her neighbour Mr Mason, but I haven't figured that out yet, he doesn't seem to answer his doorbell.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I think that's Ellen and she wants you to do something with her neighbour Mr Mason, but I haven't figured that out yet, he doesn't seem to answer his doorbell.
yeah, it is Ellen, but what does she have to do with the builders dialog? :D

and who is Ms.Susan, can spend time with her in the mornings, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything to progress any quests

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
Go at night and you will meet him but dialogue is broken and I am stuck - he said IIRC something about some collectors.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
ok, the torrent version can't possible be the release, it is missing lots and lots of dialog, there are just placeholders, tried both English and Russian

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Go at night and you will meet him but dialogue is broken and I am stuck - he said IIRC something about some collectors.
found the continuation, hospital, elevator, room 210, there is a pill bottle on the first aid box below the table, upon clicking, unsurprisingly at this point, teleports you to your basement laundry room for a moment :D

edit: and from the looks of it, mr Mason gets visits from Kate during the night :D this just gets better and better
lol.JPG

after this, talk to Ellen (no dialog again), go to basement (missing dialog with Kate), back to Ellen next morning (missing dialog again), have to wait now few days to progress this further...

Last edited:

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
This is a big game 7GB+ is it worth the download or is it big cuz no proper compression on the images, also how is the grind( if there is any)

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
1660737919499.png

Appears in Alexandra's notes and also in Ellen's, in Ellen's neighbor Masson and in the builder Jaheem

what should we do?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I think all that stuff is for the next update. at least that's how it sounded on patreon since it's not in the walkthrough.
so where does the 0.88 end? is there a way to earn money to fix the phone? or have to wait for patch 0.89 for half a year now?

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
ok, the torrent version can't possible be the release, it is missing lots and lots of dialog, there are just placeholders, tried both English and Russian
I just downloaded from the rpdl torrent and the Gofile version and they are the same. If there's PH's and other missing stuff, then that's what is in this release. *shrug*

Wouldn't be the first time a dev maybe "leaked" an incomplete version just to fuck with the pirates. Not saying that is what happened here, as I honestly don't feel like decompiling 8GB of game to examine it - but just an observation. It's been ages since I played this game.

PS - anyone know if that ipatch from March is still working?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I just downloaded from the rpdl torrent and the Gofile version and they are the same. If there's PH's and other missing stuff, then that's what is in this release. *shrug*

Wouldn't be the first time a dev maybe "leaked" an incomplete version just to fuck with the pirates. Not saying that is what happened here, as I honestly don't feel like decompiling 8GB of game to examine it - but just an observation. It's been ages since I played this game.

PS - anyone know if that ipatch from March is still working?
I wonder which version will the people that purchased it on the Steam get, if this is what he/she submitted as an official update there, I'd be really pissed if I payed money for it, it is just comical how bad it is

• Wow
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes