3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Glad I read these last couple pages- guess I'll wait for a properly functional release before downloading 8gb.

Reactions: Ahchi

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
so where does the 0.88 end? is there a way to earn money to fix the phone? or have to wait for patch 0.89 for half a year now?
You can use universal renpy mod to unhide the choice to buy the part. however getting the part doesn't matter because fixing her phone is not in this update.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In preferences select English language again, fixed it for me.
Sadly that does not fix all of it,
Update gets a wee bit buggy towards the end .
(Notes for furniture quest in Russia and the dialogue consist of "someone name = Number")
(eg "Alex=3")

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
You can use universal renpy mod to unhide the choice to buy the part. however getting the part doesn't matter because fixing her phone is not in this update.
I didn't mod anything, just played it from the 0.85 save I had from before, the choice to buy the part at the shop came up just by progressing in the game

anyway, unpacked the rpa, there doesn't seem to be any continuation to the phone story, or spa, or anything else not already discussed here for that matter

Jan 1, 2021
to anyone having issues with some of the text being in russian it seems that it unselected the english option in the preferences just turn it back on and it seems to have fixed it

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
just a thought - this thread was created 2.5 years ago, and Steam page says it has 2500 images and 200 animations (probably the 0.85 version), end goal supposedly is 10000 images and 1000 animations, so, 7.5 years still to go :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Havent played this in a while. How many quests are there in the game?

For main quest I have: Find out what happened to me, Help my family with debts, and My problem

For minor quest I have: Alexandra story and secret, Kate story and secret, Elena's story and secret.

Am I missing anything?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes that's right you have to help your family I don't know if you already have a sex scene with a family member but if you have it will be very good I haven't played it yet.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now i may be jumping the gun a bit here coz its been a while since ive played this but as far i was aware there was no sex scenes yet so what the hell is that. I admit im missing some context but just please tell me thats not what i think it is. I just found it in the gallery after updating and i dont remeber this scene the last time i played through.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes