3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This game is definitely getting worse and worse, I really liked the early game - guy with amnesia has a chance to change himself for the better, help his mother and sisters to a better life, but it seems he is becoming his old self trying to fuck his mother - sisters etc.... and every women in the game, not to mention the shit with the other girl he was supposed to be working with - BDSM crap and now he wants to create a secret BDSM room and of course no choices again
His girlfriend is really sweet and would have presented a real story of his rehab into someone nice
can't stay here anymore the story is going downhill - if there really is one
The intro to this story said and I quote " Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones? " well re-connecting is not to pervert them

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone know how to find the sink to wash my face ? i can't finish this quest
it's on 1st freeroam after starting game and it's bathroom before entering kitchen/dining room area on the left, if you are past 1st freeroam then can't be completed.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Qool

Sep 14, 2018
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A big request to move your mod on the phone to the left. There are hidden scenes in this place now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A big request to move your mod on the phone to the left. There are hidden scenes in this place now.
you are replying to post made ~year ago and poster was last seen month ago, scrappy is "official" modder of this.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
It's a bit sad that this game has become nothing more than a kind of showcase for selling renders on the developer's Patreon and nothing more. The game's plot hasn't been moving for quite some time now, the characters are rather inconsistent, the relationships between the protagonist and the other characters are rather vague, and above all the "sandbox" navigation and gameplay system serves no purpose other than to undermine an inconsistent story and burden the player's experience. The tasks given to the player have so far been of no real interest. No, really, this project gives the feeling of having no clear course, and in my opinion is heading straight down a dead end...

It's a real shame for the dev to hide behind his Patreon and exploit people's credulity to line his own pockets, he could be honest and just cut his act. In other words, no matter how many promising projects turn into scams over time, there's no shortage of them, unfortunately.

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
I honestly can't believe the amount of patrons on a story that seems to be going no where. For some reason i have stuck with it to see if anything actually happens. Updates are few and far between and doesn't seem to be a lot of content. Dev get away with this due to the sandbox. You think there is stuff to do but rarely is.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes