3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Amn.png I bet need to do more pervy stuff ?? click masturbator and Mc says leave for night ...Idiot already clicking on night 50 times :D

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can someon share save when Mc masturbates with Masturbator ? - mine is either bugged or neeed to do something extra
i bough mashing machine etc it doesnt show but i talk with Alexandra she says thanks for washing machine.....

कृषक

Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this compatible with the latest version of the game?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
where the heck is the "sink" you are supposed to find. I clicked every sink in the damn game
It's an ancient bug. This was only possible during the few days of gameplay before the sandbox mode. And even when completed it would not show as such.

Last edited:
Reactions: freshm

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Does the IC patch now work correctly as to everyone outside the home, MC was referred to as "friend's son" and mother was referred to as "mother's friend."

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Dev obviously added lots of Alexandria scenes for his redemption lmao. But its not an excuse and we will not forget his delay after 3 months and also the 3 minutes of gameplay content. Justice is needed

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
I might have a bug.

I keep trying to use fleshlight at night but it says "(I better leave it to night)". But it says it even at night.

Anyone can help with it?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
meh ...

again adding more questions than answers

and its time for the mc to tell alex to fuck off with her attitude

is she(trying) ... dragging the mc into a gay club? wtf

with every update he add´s a nail to the coffin of this game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr