3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Let's hope this doesn't reach 32,4TB as his last game
alex said this game will be divided into parts. so the size doesn't increase too much. eg each part will be 4 gb and there will be 3 to 4 parts

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's funny how the first thing this gentle,caring mom says to her amnesiac, sick son is to man up and start doing chores that need strength and endurance. This really feels like prep-work for a stat grind system...

I guess this family is kinda fucked up because the sister decided to one up the mother in bitchiness. Pushing her sick brother onto a wall for the extreme crime of entering her room. I get that to be one of these games, you are practically required to include a bitchy sister, but at least don't make her a psychopath...

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
all tags sound fun - but then there is it again "sandbox" and I know that it will just suck. To bad for the nice renders :(

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Animations: 10 (302 images)

1.53 GB is quite spooky for a first release. Hope it improves in the future.
you should have seen his first game lucky mark 16gb completed, some compression on his games would be nice.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
What a disappointment. It was 6 months waiting for something innovative, as was being said in Patreon. And it comes with version 0.2 and it doesn't bring any news about mechanics or anything that shows more interest. It's been 6 months and we still have the same face as Elena, that face that looks like a reptilian (exaggeration but I prefer LM face). Some things were "changed" and I don't know if it was on purpose or if it will be added later. Anyway, I lost a lot of interest in the game, as it was said that version 0.2 would be quite content, or something like that, versions 0.3 and 0.4 were not ready to be released. So, I have no idea what will be next... but probably the hype must have plummeted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know what to make of it.

The mother is a bit of a bitch, her son just come out of a coma and she's trying to get him working also laying on that guilt trip of keeping him alive ruining their finances.

One sister is a complete cunt, shocking, always has to be 2 sisters and 1 always has to be a bitch.

MC is a moron. Girlfriend/ex is trying to have a serious talk and boob grab outta nowhere .... no idea what that was about but it was weird and dumb as fuck.

Writing is a bit juvenile in places.

I hate those internal monologues about bobs and sex, they always seem really immature. There is no way of making those look good.

Also weird as fuck when a guy wakes up with no memory and seems less concerned about that and more about how smooth the nurses leg is and how he'd fuck the mother.

Renders are great looking and it has flashes of being really good but it also has equal amounts of WTF am I reading moments.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Why do all these Russian devs produce such amazing imagery and such poor games?
It's always the same: gorgeous women with mostly unlikable personalities, an immature pervy creepy MC, poor writing, so-so GUI, sandbox to hide the lack of content, and lots and lots of blueballing.
And this one hasn't even begun introducing the grind... :sick:

Seriously, how can people give this game five stars? :unsure:

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Half a year for that amount of story progress, this could take 5 years at that pace to wrap up, he is literally on the morning after coming home. I will have to ponder on it more how I feel. But everyone seems so off in this story, like aliens in human skin. All act weird. Son acts kind of like a doormat, the whole hospital scenes and the creepy doc was more unsettling than entertaining. Everyone seems off. The options don't really seem like options, more so the illusion of choice. The MC just gives off creeper vibes also.

I admit myself it is probably because I have seen that character type so many times in games now, one sister super nice, one sister super bitchy, kind of jaded to it. But the evil sister seems overly bitchy bordering on psychopathic that you would shove someone who just got out of the hospital to the ground and not even flinch to show worry for another human that is so weak and frail fall and hit themselves on the wall and to just watch them coldly, that is not normal at least to me.

Also would you really get out of the hospital the day you wake up, would you not be on a rehab schedule but they seem more worried about the skin on his dick.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Also would you really get out of the hospital the day you wake up, would you not be on a rehab schedule but they seem more worried about the skin on his dick.
Honestly that makes me think something is going on. Crazy thought but what if he isn't related to them, hasn't been in a coma for a year, and this is all some elaborate ploy gain his trust because he's the heir to some fortune or something? Too many things don't add up and this update makes me think Alexandra may be running an illegal operation...

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
One sister is a complete cunt, shocking, always has to be 2 sisters and 1 always has to be a bitch.
Not always. Occasionally 1 sister, sometimes 3. But yeah, probably 70% of the time one sister who is older than you and a bitch, the other one is younger than you and sweet. (Also the mom has dark hair and huge tits)

Would be nice if there was more variety in the relationship dynamics. Sometimes it's nice to just have a game like Personal Trainer where the only relative is one cousin with a curvy but realistic body. Or Babysitter, with just a niece.

I think MrDots really hit a good concept this time with Sunshine Love. A half-sister, a former stepmother, and half-sisters cousin from presumably the other side of family.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes