3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So wait the only scene was that lame bj while she was sleeping? What kind of BS is this molesting ppl while they sleep, ppl really like this kind of thing?
if you expect lewd-content then you are playing wrong game, mc has had sex like 3-4 times (1 where he got raped) and rest are hjs, etc.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm here as far as the game goes. Been here since the last update. How do I advance from this? She says this, then looks at the MC and says "SHHHH". And then it goes back to them standing in the dining room. Thanks!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ahh, the game that has been going for three years and sill nothing but tease scenes.

Someday, years from now in the future when half of us are dead, "something" will actually happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Aramir

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Everything to do with the laundry room after installing it is in Russian. Please fix. Thanks!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How to get to this dance scene?
Just follow the storyline and do what's slisted in the quest book. Not everything might be possible on every day, so try on different days of the week.
After you finished the current story part, there are a couple of new side activities (TV, Night, Bath) you can do.

Reactions: Sebastian6969

mackahaye

Jun 6, 2023
This version is broken. I can't use items from my wardrobe like panties or masturbator. I click on it even at night and it says "better leave it to night"
I get the same issue and can't seem to progress any further. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I'm on version .94a

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes