3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
View attachment 2761962

Hello everyone!
The questions about the recently released version 0.94a have not subsided yet and we have almost finished fixing all the bugs we found. Just wait a little longer (some issues are proving to be more difficult to fix than we expected) and we will update the download links for version 0.94b soon.
In the meantime, the next version 0.95 is being developed in parallel and here is what is ready:
-Already finished scenes: 4 out of 6
-Rendered images: 0
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.
For the next version, let's see if we can fuck Alexia with the leather pants she wears at home...

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is a bonus scene with Kate on your phone. Look for the wrapped gift icon on the phone. Its actually quite hot!
And of course the one where she's to be found drunk on the couch which is done very well. Read the guide to find out how to get most out of it.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So wait the only scene was that lame bj while she was sleeping? What kind of BS is this molesting ppl while they sleep, ppl really like this kind of thing?

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr and cxx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So wait the only scene was that lame bj while she was sleeping? What kind of BS is this molesting ppl while they sleep, ppl really like this kind of thing?
No, there's more scenes, starting with the story progress scenes. And as mentioned a couple of times before (read up), there are three things to do with Alexandra after the story progress scenes, also there is a bonus scene for Kate.

In hindsight I must say I am positively surprised. The current update is actually one of the bigger ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I personally think this particular scene is one of the best in the whole game. Especially because Alexandra gives some signs of consciousness since she pushes the MC to be bolder and stuff. And we all know she enjoys it a lot when he is using her. It's just a matter of time when things will get even wilder. I hope the dev continues to focus on her story with the MC since they've come a long way. Would feel weird to focus on another girl in the next update. I'd prefer he first gets a sex scene with Alexandra before shifting the focus on the other girls but I know that Alexandra is the milf in the game so even though she's had the biggest progress of em all she will be the last one to get laid... Which means in like 2/3 years from now. :D

• Hey there
Reactions: Hooli8w and kdy18

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you expect lewd-content then you are playing wrong game, mc has had sex like 3-4 times (1 where he got raped) and rest are hjs, etc.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes