3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Jun 28, 2020

Profanity
Hello, everyone!
You obviously noticed that the characters of our game sometimes use profanity. We are working very hard to localize the game into foreign languages, but today we will try to tell you about the power of Russian swear words, with which some dialogues in the game, when played in the original language, create a special semantic coloration.
Why are all the obscene words associated with the sexual sphere of life?
The triad of Russian swear words, as in any other language, is based on three words. Two of which denote the male and female genitals, and the third is what you can do with them. Although "Блять" (=Shit) is more of a interjection than a term.
Only at first glance it seems that English has only the notorious FUCK, while the Russian language is, as they say, rich. However, the strength of Russian swear words is not in their diversity, but in their word formation. They can be combined with almost any other word in the language. Next, in the words of the classics:
Perhaps one of the most interesting words in Russian today is the word "ХУЙ", which literally means “dick”, but can be applied in so many ways.
Among all the words of the Russian language, consisting of three letters, the word "хуй" is the only one that has a special name and is called "the word of three letters". It is a truly amazing and magical word, pronounced in different ways, it can express pain, pleasure, hate and love. The word "хуй", like many other words, came to our language from Turkish, it is formed from the word "хуай", which translates as "to attack". In Russian the word "хуй" falls under many lexical and grammatical categories, for example: it is used both in the literal sense: "Маше нравится Васин хуй" = Masha likes Vasya’s dick. And in the figurative sense: "Вася на Машу хуй забил" = Vasya doesn't give a fuck about Masha.
In literature, the word does not necessarily mean the object itself, it also takes various forms, e.g:
Adjective: "Васе достается все хуевая работа." (= Vasya gets all the fucking work.)
Part of verb: "Вася нахуячился." (=Vasya got fucked up)
Noun: "А мне похуй." (=I don’t give a fuck)
Part of the word: "хуесос" (=Cocksucker)

And finally, it can be almost all the words in a sentence: "Нахуя мне без хуя, если с хуем дохуя! (= Just a Russian wordplay.)
As you yourself know, there are not many words that have as broad a scope as the word "ХУЙ". Let's look at some examples:
Description of deception: "Вместо зарплаты дали хуй." (=They gave me fucking nothing instead of a paycheck.)
Trouble: "Со мной произошла хуйня." (= Such bullshit happened to me.)
Aggression: "Ах, ты хуй моржовый!" (= Oh, you fucker!)
Difficulty in communication: "Я хуй чего понял!" (=I didn’t understand a fucking thing!)
Curiosity: "А это что за хуйня?" (=What the fuck is that?)
Disagreement: "Нихуя подобного!" (=No fucking way!)
Problem: "Хуево греют батареи!" (=Batteries are fucking hot!)
Suggestion: "Дорогая, почему бы тебе не выйти на улицу, не подышать воздухом и не пойти нахуй?" (=Honey, why don't you go outside to get some air and go fuck yourself?)
We're sure you can think of plenty of other examples yourself. When there are so many uses for this amazing word, how can anyone be offended when you use the word "хуй"? You should use this unique, flexible word as often as possible in your everyday speech, it will immediately show all the features of your personality and the nature of your character, so stand up and say it loudly and proudly:
"ПОШЛИ ВСЕ НА ХУЙ!" (=FUCK IT ALL!)
And how do swear words work in other languages? Share your knowledge in the comments!
------------------------------------
Мат
Всем привет!
Вы явно замечали, что герои нашей игры иногда используют нецензурную лексику. Мы очень старательно работаем над локализацией игры на иностранные языки, но сегодня попробуем рассказать вам о силе русского мата, с которым некоторые диалоги в игре при прохождении на оригинальном языке создают особенный смысловой окрас.
Почему все обсценные слова связаны с сексуальной сферой жизни?
Триада русского мата, как впрочем и в любом другом языке, базируется на трёх словах. Два из которых обозначают мужской и женский половые органы, а третий то, чем с ними можно заняться. Особняком стоит слово, обозначающее падшую женщину, с вариативным изменением окончания на ТЬ. Хотя "Блять" скорее междаметье, нежели термин.
Только на первый взгляд кажется, что в английском языке только пресловутый FUCK , а у русских язык, что называется, богатый. Однако, сила русского мата не в многообразии, а в словообразовании. Мат можно совместить практически с любым другим словом в языке. Далее со слов классиков:
Пожалуй, одним из самых интересных слов в Русском языке на сегодняшний день является слово ХУЙ.
Среди всех слов Русского языка, состоящих из трех знаков, слово хуй единственное носит специальное название и называется "слово из трех букв". Это поистине удивительное и волшебное слово, по-разному произнесенное, оно может выразить и боль, и удовольствие, и ненависть, и любовь. Слово хуй, как и множество других слов, пришло к нам в язык из тюрского, оно образовано от слово "хуай", что переводится как "нападать". В русском языке слово хуй подпадает под множество лексических и грамматических категорий, например: оно используется как в прямом смысле: "Маше нравится Васин хуй", – так и в переносном: Вася на Машу хуй забил.
В литературе это слово не обязательно означает сам предмет, оно принимает также различные формы, например:
Прилагательное: Васе достается все хуевая работа.
Части наречия: Маша слишком дохуя говорит по телефону.
Глагола: Вася нахуячился.
Наречия усилившее прилагательное: Маша охуительно красива.
Простое наречие: А мне похуй.
Часть слова: хуесос или хуеплет.
И наконец, оно может быть почти всеми словами в предложении: Нахуя мне без хуя, если с хуем дохуя!
Как вы сами знаете, существует не так уж много слов, обладающей такой же широкой областью применения, как слово хуй. Рассмотрим примеры:
Описание обмана: Вместо зарплаты дали хуй.
Неприятности: Со мной произошла хуйня.
Агрессии: Ах, ты хуй моржовый!
Затруднение в общении: Я хуй чего понял!
Любопытство: А это что за хуйня?
Несогласие: Нихуя подобного!
Неисправность: Хуево греют батареи!
Пожелание или предложение: Дорогая, почему бы тебе не выйти на улицу, не подышать воздухом и не пойти нахуй?
Мы уверены, вы и сами можете придумать множество других примеров. Когда существует так много применений этому удивительному слову, как может еще кто-то обижаться, когда вы используете слово хуй? Вы должны использовать это уникальное, гибкое слово как можно чаще в вашей повседневной речи, оно тотчас продемонстрирует все особенности вашей личности и природу вашего характера, поэтому встаньте и скажите громко и с гордостью:
ПОШЛИ ВСЕ НА ХУЙ!
А как устроен мат в других языках? Делитесь вашими знаниями в комментариях!

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I get this when I try to start a new game. It happens when the game is booting up.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/scripts/Scenes/Grace Story.rpy", line 18, in script
old "New minor task: Grace's story"
Exception: A translation for "New minor task: Grace's story" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/Scenes/Alexandra Story.rpy:9813.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2519, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "New minor task: Grace's story" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/Scenes/Alexandra Story.rpy:9813.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Amnesia version_0.94b
Sun Jul 23 00:26:12 2023

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For my part, I have a soft spot for Alexandra :love:

Too bad there's so little interest, because I'll be doing more fan-art! :cry:
Me too Alexandra headlines my show:love:
it's sad because you spend more time creating art than playing.. but I think you can take a little time at least even if it's a little.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
oyun dosyası neden temel? Neden rar ya da zip değil ? Nasıl çalıştırabilrim ?
1. translate your posts to english
2. rename the file to .rar "basic" means that it's the version without extra scenes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can you sort out the file please? it's showing up as a ".94b-basic" file instead of an exe file.
The file extension is missing. Rename "Amnesia_v0_94b.basic" to "Amnesia_v0_94b.basic.rar"

For that, in Windows you either need to activate file extension display or do it via command line.

Another option is to rename it directly during or before the download in the download manager, in case should you use one.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
He doesn't open Elena's room.
What are those prequisites that I must meet?
Having done everything else up to this point? I played this when it came out, so I had already done everything else and I can't know what would prevent it.
Check your quest log (also other quests), if you can do something else in the meantime and keep trying.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
idk the exact amount of scenes but out of all the main girls she has the most
Not just the most, she should be the only girl to get updated with scenes non-stop. Everyone here wants only her. Sure, the others girls are hot and so on and so on, but Alexandra is a 100 times better than them. So it is a waste of resources to spend on the other girls, their stories and locations, given that we get only 2-5 minutes of gameplay every 3 months. Just pure non-stop Alexandra. Also I did not like her changing hair color of vanilla blonde with black mix, to another color for that one scene, it ruins the mood

Reactions: Hanta-Senshi

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So the elena in this one is the elena in lucky mark? I mean I haven't play this yet. Asking for a friend;);)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So the elena in this one is the elena in lucky mark? I mean I haven't play this yet. Asking for a friend;);)
I think it is more like "young Elena from Lucky Mark in a parallel universe". Same model but younger with similar difficult character traits, but no other references to Lucky Mark so far.
If you like Elena, you should definetely watch her bathroom show.

Reactions: Vis117 and LSC82

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I think it is more like "young Elena from Lucky Mark in a parallel universe". Same model but younger with similar difficult character traits, but no other references to Lucky Mark so far.
If you like Elena, you should definetely watch her bathroom show.
Appreciate the reply. Will check it out.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes