3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
From this post https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-94b-steam-super-alex.44511/post-11305156
Я в АХУЕ!
How many wonderful Russian words are yet to be learned. For example Пиздец (Pizdec).
Also try this: Пиздец подкрался незаметно, нам всем Пиздец, and my personal favorite: "Взял Хуй Хуй за хуй и выкинул нахуй", " "Сначала нихуя, нихуя...потом ебит твою мать! И нахуй", "Нахуя дохуя нахуярили? Расхуяривайте!", "Эй ты, хуй, подай вон ту хуйню, а то эта хуйня без той хуйни нихуя нехуячит!" :)
The Russian language is truly great and rich:)
Sorry for off-top.

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Also try this: Пиздец подкрался незаметно, нам всем Пиздец, and my personal favorite: "Взял Хуй Хуй за хуй и выкинул нахуй", " "Сначала нихуя, нихуя...потом ебит твою мать! И нахуй", "Нахуя дохуя нахуярили? Расхуяривайте!", "Эй ты, хуй, подай вон ту хуйню, а то эта хуйня без той хуйни нихуя нехуячит!" :)
The Russian language is truly great and rich:)
Sorry for off-top.
What should I do? Try to understand or explain? If anything, I'm Russian.(А что я должен сделать? Попробовать понять или объяснить? Если что я русский. Я прекрасно знаю чем различается пиздец и пиздато, охуенно и хуево. А также чем плоха хуевая Маша и прекрасен пиздатый Вася.)

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I think it is more like "young Elena from Lucky Mark in a parallel universe". Same model but younger with similar difficult character traits, but no other references to Lucky Mark so far.
If you like Elena, you should definetely watch her bathroom show.
Elena is the main reason I played Lucky Mark. So glad we are getting more of her in any capacity. I’ve been holding off to play this until there is some Good content built up.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1690310720286.png

Hello everyone!

Soon the posing for all the 6 scenes for the upcoming update will be finished. 4 scenes have already been rendered and this week I will also start creating animations.

-Already finished scenes: 4 out of 6

-Rendered images: 377

-Processed images: 0

-Posed animations: 0

-Rendered animations: 0

-Processed animations: 0

-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.

Black666

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2799975

Hello everyone!

Soon the posing for all the 6 scenes for the upcoming update will be finished. 4 scenes have already been rendered and this week I will also start creating animations.

Ow Kate❤

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
View attachment 2799975

Hello everyone!

will alexia show up?

Icono de Validado por la comunidad
will alexia show up?

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Kubo10

Oct 7, 2018
well 0.94 ext or whatever gave few chuckles, naturally main story didn't advance anywhere, sideplots advanced bit. alexandra might have good tolerance for alcohol but still 2 bottles of wine are too much for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how can I get this scene with kate? i'm confused

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how can I get this scene with kate? i'm confused
It's a bonus scene only available in the extra version (or enhanced ot special or whatever) of the game. Once you finished the main story up to the current point, check the phone. The basic version does not contain this scene.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
It's a bonus scene only available in the extra version (or enhanced ot special or whatever) of the game. Once you finished the main story up to the current point, check the phone. The basic version does not contain this scene.
Where we can download the enchanced version?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes