3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Not for a Sandbox game, they take too long and can't really be done from the script file. You would need a modder like Lain or something. I do one Sandbox game, and it's because they are just too time consuming. I think lain does like 15 games total, so that's more of his bag, I manage 67 WT's and mods. So, I don't have time.

Last edited:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Mc model is normal to be honest. So much better than copy paste teenager models. Also mc's mother acting strange because she have to work for house and all other expensive stuffs for family. Mc will start working hard for his mom and sisters. I believe his mother working in night clubs, streaper or something.

Very well renders and animations thx fir the perfect game(y)

Reactions: pmplpm

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Just curious. The tag 'cheating' is it NTR? Or is it that the MC cheats? Can someone define that tag in relation to the game?

Sebd3378

Sep 7, 2018
I've got a strange bug, when we have to choose our name, I can't write the "b" but can write the "B". All the others letters in minus can be written. I hope my english is good enough to be understanding!

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
It seems that many would want the MC to be a handsome alpha male, whose dick every woman would be eager to suck as soon as they see him. That is the most boring initial setting for a game I can imagine. I get it that people are different and some just want to get to fuck as fast as possible, but please understand that there are also many of us who enjoy teasing and long build-ups.

Of course I wish that the development of the game would be much faster, but it is better to make a good game slowly than a bad game quickly.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
It has the same error ...
Android port by DarkAssassin and pc compressed version ...
After breakfast or wash face/hand option ..

Can't go forward ..

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Hopes are crushed yet again. I thought this time he would deliver something better with all his talks about improving and changing since Lucky Mark. Not the case.

Bipolar female characters yet again are either acting like MC is subhuman garbage or giving him very bizarre intimacy randomly. Can't get around the writing. MC is the classic wimp that can't even talk to women properly and only thinks about sex 7/24.

Nurse in room? Mother and sister comes to celebrate his 1 year of coma ending? Ex-girlfriend tries to talk about their issue? He must grope legs, boobs whatever he can find with only monologues about female body parts in his mind.

As someone else said I'm guessing its with the Russian culture or the way dev grow up. MC just wokes up from coma and the first thing it is said "he is the man of the house, he must care for them" and much more conservative shit.

It's so sad that developer had always amazing renders, detail and character models. Everything is attractive to look at.

I just wish he hired an experienced story/dialogue writer, or collaborate with someone that has more experience in writing. With his writing, it will be the same grindfest of a game with shitty writing.

Just for the beautiful Eva I can love this game but it has soo many problems..

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
weird game, music cues are all over the place, like the DUN DUN when the hairstylist's receptionist sees you holding your mom's hand, the creepy music in the garage place. Elena is a nightmare, would not bone her with a stolen dick and someone else pushing.

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
Can someone share a save starting from the beginning of this update please? I dont want to play it from scratch.

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
Does this game have an extra slow start just like Lucky Mark? Because that game eventually had great sex scenes, but it took a lot of updates to get there. If this is similar so far, I'll wait for version 0.9 or so.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Just for the beautiful Eva I can love this game but it has soo many problems..
exactly this:), Eva is one of the best looking female renders i've seen in AVN's :love: , idk how could this gorgeous creature be in a relationship with this dickhead MC for two years...
and for the cheating tag part, if mc was the one cheating:oops:, that will be a LOL AF moment :D

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
it is really not an exaggeration to say that SUPER ALEX has some of the best girls collection in the adult games world
every character is fucking hot

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes