3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Stopped playing almost two years ago. What is the situation now? Has the main plot advenced? Do we know something about the missing memories now?
Nope, not sure what was up with the update anyway though, didn't show any new scenes in the noteboook or anything

MonksterAZ

Jan 21, 2021
I'm sure I'm an idiot but how do you use the phone messaging in the game? I can open up messages, click an option like "Play a prank on .." and it shows up as a message and then..... there's no where to click, even to get out of the phone. Note I have tried clicking the blue arrow, the contacts, the message, the scrollbar, all the side buttons, all the fingers. I can't even get out of the phone as there is no X anywhere. I have to click Back to get out of the phone. Unsure if this is a bug or I'm just missing something obvious but any help would be appreciated.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
How do you trigger the spa calling. I have not seen any explicit MC + relative scenes, and my quest log is stuck at having the spa call.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you trigger the spa calling. I have not seen any explicit MC + relative scenes, and my quest log is stuck at having the spa call.
mc thinks some activity with kate and then need to see rey (mc's "ex-boss") at spa and then hear elena's phonecall and then get spa cert. check wt-pdf.

Jun 28, 2020

International beauty day
Hello everybody!
For thousands of years, every nation and country has had its own idea of beauty. Some appreciated pale skin and graceful proportions, others - lush forms and passionate temperament, and some managed to burn beauties at the stake (hello, medieval Europe). Of course, you will say, beauty is a multifaceted concept, but we are here for the beauty of women !
In order not to be superficial, we note that female beauty includes an incredible number of components. From the fine lines of a manicure, to the deep inner world - all of these are why we are fascinated by the fairer sex! When creating Amnesia, we carefully consider all of these factors to breathe true beauty into the characters we create.
Today is Beauty Day all over the world, so my team and I got together and decided to share our subjective opinions on female beauty. Some of our team members answered what they think is the most attractive factor in a woman, and also named their favourite Amnesia character, their favourite female character from a video game and a beautiful celebrity.
Super Alex, game director: "In our game I like Elena the most! From games in general, I would mention Morrigan from Dragon Age. It's not hard to guess what they have in common. They are both quite bitchy and rude, but that's what attracts me. And in real life, I’d have to say Adriana Lima. "
Lavr, artist: "In my opinion, the most attractive thing in women is femininity. That's why I like Kate the most in our game. Among girls from video games I'm attracted to Yennefer, and among celebrities my reference is Megan Fox!"
afuckingone, writer: "I like it when a woman has character, it makes her much more beautiful. From games I like Lara Croft, and from real life I would call Monica Bellucci beautiful. In Amnesia I will be interested to reveal the character of Bella to you!"
Mustafa, artist: "I think the most beautiful thing about a woman is her curves. I like Kate best from Amnesia, BloodRayne from the games in general, but in real life I admire the beauty of Margot Robbie, Nina Dobrev and Ana De Armas!"
Trener, team assistant: "Joan in Amnesia, Black Widow from Overwatch and Gal Gadot!"
And that’s it, everyone! We'd love to know what you think about women's beauty too! Share it in the comments.
Best wishes, Super Alex!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Всемирный день красоты

Привет, друзья!
На протяжении тысячелетий у каждого народа и страны формировалось собственное представление о красоте. Одни ценили бледную кожу и изящные пропорции, другие – пышные формы и страстный нрав, а кто-то вообще умудрялся сжигать красавиц на кострах (привет, средневековая Европа). Разумеется, скажите вы, красота – понятие многогранное, но мы то с вами собрались здесь ради красоты женской !
Дабы не быть лукистами, отметим, что женская красота вбирает в себя невероятное количество составляющих. Начиная с тонких линий маникюра, заканчивая глубоким внутренним миром – все это, то, почему нас очаровывает прекрасный пол! При создании Amnesia, мы внимательно учитываем все эти факторы, чтобы вдохнуть истинную красоту в создаваемых нами героинь.
Сегодня во всем мире отмечается день красоты, поэтому мы с командой посовещались и решили поделиться своим субъективным мнением по поводу женской красоты. Некоторые из членов нашей команды ответили, что по их мнению является самым привлекательным фактором в девушке, а также назвали свою любимую героиню Amnesia, любимого женского персонажа из видеоигры и красивую знаменитость.
Super Alex, game director: “В нашей игре мне больше всего нравится Елена! Из игр в целом я бы отметил Морриган из Dragon Age. Нетрудно догадаться, что их объединяет. Они обе достаточно стервозные и грубые, но этим и привлекают меня. Из девушек в реальной жизни интересная внешность, по-моему мнению, у Адриан Лимы. “
Lavr, artist: “На мой взгляд, самое привлекательное в девушках – женственность. Именно поэтому, в нашей игре мне больше всех нравится Кейт. Среди девушек из видеоигр меня привлекает Йеннифер, а из знаменитостей мой эталон – Меган Фокс!”
afuckingone, writer: “Мне нравится, когда у девушки есть характер, это делает ее намного красивее. Из игр мне нравится Лара Крофт, а из реальной жизни красивой я бы назвал Монику Беллуччи. В Amnesia мне будет интересно раскрыть для вас характер Беллы!”
Мустафа, artist: “Я считаю, что самое красивое в женщине – это изгибы. Из Amnesia мне больше всего нравится Кейт, BloodRayne из игр в целом, а в жизни я восхищаюсь красотой Марго Робби, Нины Добрёв и Аны Де Армас!”
Trener, team assistant: “Джоан, Роковая Вдова из Овервотча и Галь Гадот!”
Как-то так, друзья мои! Нам было бы интересно узнать и ваше мнение, насчет женской красоты! Делитесь им в комментариях.
С наилучшими пожеланиями, Super Alex!

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes