3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quick question about this game, is it true that after 3 years you don't have any scene with alexandra?
plenty of scenes but only lewd are hj, mc peeping her (when she's at shower or sleeping or passed out due alcohol) and mc using fleshlight and banging her thighs. on extra scene she gives him bj when his dick is in popcorn bucket.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
With Alex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is when I got the scene,
XXX Save 9-6-LT1 XXX
Day 49 Friday
------
Hall 2, Hall 1, Alex's Rm, Bathroom.
(New scene) <<<<<Toothbrush scene.
MIDDAY:
Hi, I cannot get the toothbrush scene. Any advice?

Jun 28, 2018
Only entry left to do in my diary is "Visit Mom's room", this is after hospital visit, getting drunk before dancing, meeting girl on bridge scenes etc. Only this remains. Which you can only do on Monday mornings that I am aware of. But when I go to her room to speak to her and click on her, the screen turns black and it puts me outside of her room and it is midday. This repeats week after week. Is this happening to anyone else? Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Reactions: 142536978

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still no android 0.95b?
there is, just not linked in op so you gotta use search to find it.

Only entry left to do in my diary is "Visit Mom's room", this is after hospital visit, getting drunk before dancing, meeting girl on bridge scenes etc. Only this remains. Which you can only do on Monday mornings that I am aware of. But when I go to her room to speak to her and click on her, the screen turns black and it puts me outside of her room and it is midday. This repeats week after week. Is this happening to anyone else? Any help would be much appreciated! :)
sounds like you got bugged (not a surprise since this tends to have lots of bugs).

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes