3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that could be kate since model isn't same size as mommy and blonde sis has more skinny legs.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Well its 2 months already, are we anywhere close to the next update?
no one knows since there hasn't been any status/progress update since the 11th of octobre. Only advertising other games or making posts like the current one. Completely weird since SuperAlex never had issues in giving frequent updates. Something feels off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bigdickwaterland
Jan 3, 2019
no one knows since there hasn't been any status/progress update since the 11th of octobre. Only advertising other games or making posts like the current one. Completely weird since SuperAlex never had issues in giving frequent updates. Something feels off.
So it is, something is wrong, and yesterday's post is chaotic and unfinished. Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: bygonemyths

Soromonji

Oct 20, 2017

Hello everyone! A lot happened this past week - we accidentally made a small spoiler about the upcoming post after the update (we'll try not to do that again), and of course, we haven't stopped working on the long-awaited update! We've finished rendering almost all of the animations. Now we're in the final stretch of the update, only programming and final testing left. We plan to release the update this Saturday.
Thank you for your patience!
-Already finished scenes: 9 out of 9
-Rendered images: 950
-Processed images: 950
-Posed animations: 27
-Rendered animations: 23
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 9

All the best, Super Alex.

(You can wait this Saturday) ;););)

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
"The long awaited update will be posted this Sunday" Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah over a month ago on S A Patreon page . I won't hold my breath and it wasn't $10 bucks well spent. At this rate ( 4 updates a year) it might as well be an abandoned game. Still though if there is adequate content and it isn't a complete pile of bullshit update, it can be salvaged. We will see if Sunday actually comes.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes