3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you do some simple math you will realise he must have commented atleast 20+ times per day everyday to achieve that comment count.
well i play and have played many games and at worst there's 60+ replies/notifications on threads i'm watching.

As is my statement. It's an observation: posting a lot is not a crime :)
i know some who'd disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56 and devonY7

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
well i play and have played many games and at worst there's 60+ replies/notifications on threads i'm watching.
damn. the max i ever got was like 12 and that is cause i did not check in for a few days .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn. the max i ever got was like 12 and that is cause i did not check in for a few days .
and i check twice a day. you are on unpopular threads, some on my watchlist have thousands of pages with 20 posts per page usual is 100s.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Last two posts on patreon were about advertising another game. Pretty weird how long it takes this time.
But the developer has no affiliation with either NakedFighter3D or My Ex-Future Family. Both publications have the character of ordinary advertising, it would be very rash to rely on them to evaluate the development stage of the project.
"Pretty weird how long it takes this time". Depends on what you're comparing it to. Summertime Saga?:)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
But the developer has no affiliation with either NakedFighter3D or My Ex-Future Family. Both publications have the character of ordinary advertising, it would be very rash to rely on them to evaluate the development stage of the project.
"Pretty weird how long it takes this time". Depends on what you're comparing it to. Summertime Saga?:)
In the last few updates we've had like a 1 month cycle, maybe a LITTLE more. This time we're already over the 2 month hurdle but that's okay. Can't compare it with devs that either simply do nothing and offer one Update a year that contains nothing or those who also only update once a year but deliver huge Quality (badik for example). SuperAlex develops smaller updates but sticks to a one month-ish cycle so this time it simply seems to take longer. Again, it's fine and I can wait. No hate here. I still say it's the game with the best animations overall.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
In the last few updates we've had like a 1 month cycle, maybe a LITTLE more. This time we're already over the 2 month hurdle but that's okay. Can't compare it with devs that either simply do nothing and offer one Update a year that contains nothing or those who also only update once a year but deliver huge Quality (badik for example). SuperAlex develops smaller updates but sticks to a one month-ish cycle so this time it simply seems to take longer. Again, it's fine and I can wait. No hate here. I still say it's the game with the best animations overall.
I mean you got a point. Even if the last update wasn't personally for me. I don't care for the girlfriend character and the scene the mom passing out was kinda confusing and not my cop of tea. These updates have been short but coming out fairly quick until this recent slump. I've noticed lots of the games I usually enjoy have been taking alot longer then usual to lately

Jan 3, 2019
There is a possibility that the author is waiting for next week, the update is most likely ready and they are making a new update, and version 0.96 will be released next week sometime on Friday or Saturday. Hopefully sooner.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
There is a possibility that the author is waiting for next week, the update is most likely ready and they are making a new update, and version 0.96 will be released next week sometime on Friday or Saturday. Hopefully sooner.
Well, games not complainable after last update, so another is week is fine given their fresh quality, even though this time its focused on Kate. But hey Alexandra got some teaser trailers in that principal uniform so who knows

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
Last two posts on patreon were about advertising another game. Pretty weird how long it takes this time.
I agree, it just as well be an abandoned game. I would not care at all how long it took but I'll bet the $10 bucks I dropped on them that it will be a shitty 10 minutes of game play and the lies that it would be out at the first of October just makes me think It was a waste . It is one of the best quality games but it isn't the best. Similar games come way faster. The Dev talks like it's a team effort. If I had a team that was this slow, I doubt I would associate myself with them.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I agree, it just as well be an abandoned game. I would not care at all how long it took but I'll bet the $10 bucks I dropped on them that it will be a shitty 10 minutes of game play and the lies that it would be out at the first of October just makes me think It was a waste . It is one of the best quality games but it isn't the best. Similar games come way faster. The Dev talks like it's a team effort. If I had a team that was this slow, I doubt I would associate myself with them.
I'm sorry about your 10 bucks. But nevertheless, take a look at the update schedule of very popular games. Summertime Saga - the last full update was 2 or 3 years ago. Since then they've been working on a "technical update"(although I think it's just stalled story development) Taffy Tales - the time frame between updates is a great mystery. But many, many months is a definite. Of the games I personally like - Reunion was last updated on July 2. Among the developers only Faerin strictly keeps the dates of updates - the last Friday of every month.
As for your 10 dollars, you didn't donate them under the threat of execution. You might as well have spent it on coffee for yourself.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes