skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
4 Free Roam and one story scenes but just teasing
1 Short talk scene with Elena
Nothing with Alexandra

Grace's event seems bugged, there's no call at least for me

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Need to get the Android port. Can't play on my computer...share computer room with roommates who never leave

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
How do you trigger the kate and elena scenes?
You mean the story scenes?

To get Kate's spa scene you need to do Elena's first...

Elena: Talk to her when she's in her room and you gonna get an absolutely zero content scene.

Kate: On Thursday morning you talk with her.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

Elena: Talk to her when she's in her room and you gonna get an absolutely zero content scene.

i have 3 active quests kate elena and grace . kate's says focus on elena . elena's says focus on other things . grace's says wait for results (ive waited 3 in game weeks nothing happened yet)

Reactions: rahvin18

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

Yeah I don't know save maybe is bugged. i talked to kate thursday nothing

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Grace’s event is not even bugged. There’s no content for that.

Only content and scenes in this 0.96 uptade(imo the worst till now) is with Kate and Elena. The “focus on other things”, you can just ignore this and go into Elena’s room when she’s there sitting on her chair in the morning/afternoon then you click on her and the event start. You gonna fix her phone and thats it.

Then you can just skip time/sleep till thursday and the event with Kate happens.

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016

Only content and scenes in this 0.96 uptade(imo the worst till now) is with Kate and Elena. The “focus on other things”, you can just ignore this and go into Elena’s room when she’s there sitting on her chair in the morning/afternoon then you click on her and the event start. You gonna fix her phone and thats it.

Then you can just skip time/sleep till thursday and the event with Kate happens.
How TF do you fix the phone though?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021

Doesn't work. Elena just says "Will you fix my phone" and the only thing I can answer is "I'm not ready yet." Not possible to trigger anything.

Reactions: devonY7

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
ChangeLog v0.96b:

+Now the text from the hospital comes even if you talk to Jaheem in the basement of the house (but you need to load and use the save BEFORE you talk to him in the basement)

+ 4 Anim Alexandra_bath_masturbate

Do you have new version maybe?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Besides the fix I still want to know how to continue with fixing Elenas phone? Can't do anything since the conversation with her is always the same. No chance in triggering a scene or possibility to go further.

Reactions: Sugarfreee
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes