3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 18/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Amnesia" version "0.4a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amnesia" versione "0.4a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 29/11/202

Here is the Italian translation of "Amnesia" version "0.3a".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amnesia" versione "0.3a".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Amnesia" version "0.2a".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amnesia" versione "0.2a".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Damn this game looks stunning so far, really hope it gets a route for a "FemDom" tag sometime down the road...

Alexandra would be the perfect Mistress, a woman that makes you fall on your knees just by looking at you... The way the character is written so far a submissive route would not fit her and a Mother not just sexuelle attracted but even dominating her Son would be something new and very refreshing i think.

Kushyel

Jul 17, 2018
RELEASE v0.2b:

------

ChangeLog v0.2b:

Music does not restart when you navigating in the menu

Sound in animations is tied to the effect slider now and can be adjusted

Fixed a bug with creating a screenshot

---
Hi,
Just Wanted to ask if anyone know what was causing the creation of screenshot ?

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I am using a Mac. I have just started and was gaining interest. Renders do look good. I got to the scene after the first night at home. The choice came up to get food or wash face. Either option crashes the VN. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?
Same here, as many others have reported, but NO FIX yet!!

Please provide fix so we can continue to 02b part of the game.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi,
Just Wanted to ask if anyone know what was causing the creation of screenshot ?
If I understood correctly what you are asking for To take a screenshot, press the "S" key on your keyboard.
(As all renpy engine games)

Kushyel

Jul 17, 2018
If I understood correctly what you are asking for To take a screenshot, press the "S" key on your keyboard.
(As all renpy engine games)
No. In the version v0.2a when you start the game it takes screenshots. The Dev said it was fixed in v0.2b.
A friend is begining in Renpy and i'm helping him when i have time and he have a similar problem. When the game launch it takes screenshots in the User Image folder and also activate the Game DVR function (on WIN 10 and it create a video capture in the Capture folder). So I was wondering how it was fixed since I may have a similar issue.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
No. In the version v0.2a when you start the game it takes screenshots. The Dev said it was fixed in v0.2b.
A friend is begining in Renpy and i'm helping him when i have time and he have a similar problem. When the game launch it takes screenshots in the User Image folder and also activate the Game DVR function (on WIN 10 and it create a video capture in the Capture folder). So I was wondering how it was fixed since I may have a similar issue.
Super Alex or

Or ask for advice here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/dev-help.113/

I hope you find a solution to the problem (y)

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Fuck, this is a complete shit, the kid says that this is a gynecological chair, and they put him there.
Where is the logic?
It was possible to jerk off on the couch.
Give me a chance to fuck them in the hospital and not jerk off !!!
Just give another way, not a pervert.

Last edited:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Those three bitches are his family?
I don't think so. Looks like the old whore (Alexandra) found herself a sex toy. And it's even a good thing the dumbass has no memory, you can do whatever you want with him. It's not like he can remember anything.
Well, Elena, a completed lesbian, is jealous of Alexandra at the MC.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
The Mom is definitely doing something behind the scenes don't think the doctors involved not yet at least tho he does seem to have something going on with the nurse Elena seems to work as a stripper whether that's by her own choice or blackmailing we'll see don't think Kate is involved in anything but she does seem to know something at least that's the feeling she's giving me when you mention Eva perhaps her new Bf is the one behind it :unsure:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
First time playing for me. Amazing, renders and animations, especially the camera panning.

The story, whilst early days, seems intriuing enough. Just hope, it dosn't go down a pointless blue balling path like some games do. It'd be such a waste if so. I mean so far the only action the MC has gotten is...

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great looking game, but the walkthrough is confusing, Scrappy's picks the "perv" options but the other walkthrough makes those sound bad like you'll miss scenes. Is "rel" supposed to be for forging a relationship, like a love option, and "perv" is like corruption?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just hope, it dosn't go down a pointless blue balling path like some games do. It'd be such a waste if so. I mean so far the only action the MC has gotten is...
It's only the second release; there's still plenty of time for things to happen. I just hope this doesn't end up like Lucky Mark.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes