3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Can you help? I've already been to the hospital. I got the results and I can be a sperm donor, but when I found out I was moved home and I don't know why I can't start the event with Iris. I tried everywhere and at different times. Will you help???
Did you repair smartphone for Elena? Or you can try this save with complete tasks from previous version. Just sleep until next day, and Iris story starts automatically.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-97a-standard-super-alex.44511/post-12921651

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
well at mall wasn't sex, mc tried but she didn't want to.
That means you make some mistake in this mini-game:) Try again with walkthrough or walkthrough mod and she'll wants it all. Result in this scene completely depends of you. You can get nothing and you can get all. The same with the episode with Kate (fingering in your bedroom). All depends of you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Glassparr2

Jan 20, 2024
It's a weird glitch. Are you sure you completed all the tasks in the mall? Explored all available locations, you had a date (and sex) with Eva, before the sex scene you have to buy her a denim top, you got a job at an online store, you bought groceries, did prank with Kate (using smartphone)? Check each item again with the walkthrough, you probably missed something.
I finally found the reason. My laptop screen was set to HD but it's a 4K native screen so when I switched it back to 4K the house icon appeared! Thanks for your post anyway!

Reactions: Enot1964

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
Impossible to find the event with Iris... I have followed the manual there, I have tried restarting saved... I have all the missions done, I am a donor, ..... Nothing.... What condition activates the event?

NZBigAl

Aug 9, 2021
Made a simple Incest patch. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work.

Make sure Alexandra is your "mother" and Kate is your "sister".

-edit-

The game needs some serious proofreading, lol. I'm fixing some misspelling so the patch works. If anyone finds more, please inform me.
So where does the file go? I have tried game folder and main folder. Should the extension remain the same or to .py?

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Some events like Iris and the furntiture store can't happen until some other parts of the story are done. Hence my earlier comment about it being linear and basically a VN masquerading as a game.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Adventures are games too :)

But they usually have by far better guidance and no stupid "can only do this on tuesday evening" restrictions.
Problems with games like this one is, that they don't have a master plan when what will happen and then get produced in that way. They add a little bit of content so story arcs every now and then, which can be very confusing.
And of course it's also the players who tend to focus on one thing and ignore the rest instead of just going with the flow. Those who don't restrict themself have much fewer problems to proceed since they completed the necessary events already.

A ingame event tree would be cool to see what's missing to proceed on a certain path (like the one the Tex Murphy games have. They also give little hints storywise how to proceed, the player needs to explore. But they have a hint system that shows missing tasks).

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Yesssss

I am using a Spanish translation with the WT Mod, does it have anything to do with it?
I don't know about Spanish version of the walkthrough mod, but its Russian version (it exists, but not connected with F95) gives multiple mistakes. What's more - never use english mod with translated game. I prefer both game and mod in english - it's works perfectly (with probability about 95% you don't miss any triggers).

• Haha
Reactions: foolrider and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I cant see the furniture store, how do I unlock it?
I can't find the furniture store and also repair Elena phone how?
furniture you unlock by romping thru basement and then talking to alexandra and elena's phone fixing is still far away if you are still on getting furnitures.

I don't know about Spanish version of the walkthrough mod, but its Russian version (it exists, but not connected with F95) gives multiple mistakes. What's more - never use english mod with translated game. I prefer both game and mod in english - it's works perfectly (with probability about 95% you don't miss any triggers).
well won't miss anything biggie, some small like visiting on carpenter's wife is easy to miss.

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
No conozco la versión en español del mod tutorial, pero su versión rusa (existe, pero no está relacionada con F95) da múltiples errores. Es más, nunca uses el mod en inglés con el juego traducido. Prefiero tanto el juego como el mod en inglés: funciona perfectamente (con una probabilidad de alrededor del 95% de que no te pierdas ningún disparador).
[/CITA]
Thank you!

Reactions: Enot1964
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes