3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry if someone already asked, but who is the char involved in the extra scene ?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
i sleep all week and nothing
Skip the time to the night. Sleep.

You will be awakened in the morning by a phone call. (see screenshot) Answer it. The action will start from that moment.

In case anyone's interested, the smartphone screen says "Unknown" in Russian.
Skip the time to the night. Sleep.

You will be awakened in the morning by a phone call. (see screenshot) Answer it. The action will start from that moment.

In case anyone's interested, the smartphone screen says "Unknown" in Russian.

UPD: are you sure you used save from 17 november 2023 18:58? You can check blocknote - all tasks at the moment of loading of the save MUST BE COMPLETED. Check where you put the save file. The way must be (Your disk, C, D, E -it doesn't matter:/Amnesia-version_097a/Game/Saves/2-5-LT1.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
When I load save I go to blocknote and there id not exist task with Iris
You don't need to look to blocknote!
The task with Iris doesn't appear instantly, with the save loaded. After loading of the save you can see that all tasks from v.96 are completed. It the save from ver. 096, when Iris was out of the question.
To trigger Iris event you must skip time and sleep. And after this
ver. 097 will begin.
Just act! Sleep the night, wake up with the telephon ring. When you'll be back home in the evening,after hospital, task with Iris will be in your blocknote.
Or is it some kind of trolling?

Last edited:

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
I still have an minor task wash my face(find a sink), is it still possible to do this ?.
Because i read do had to do this one in a special order, but then it strange it will not disappear from the list if it is not possible anymore ?

NZBigAl

Aug 9, 2021
So where does the file go? I have tried game folder and main folder. Should the extension remain the same or to .py?
I created a text file with the script. Doesn't seem to be working. Can you please tell me what I have to do with the file you created. There is no download option. Although it has worked for sister but not for housemate to brother.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I still have an minor task wash my face(find a sink), is it still possible to do this ?.
Because i read do had to do this one in a special order, but then it strange it will not disappear from the list if it is not possible anymore ?
Don't pay attention to it. This quest appears at the very beginning of the game, barely the protagonist shows up at home, I skipped it at first a few times, but its fulfillment/non-fulfillment never caused me softlock, it simply keep hanging in blocknote. I could calmly go through the story further. But this applies to versions of the game that came out over a year ago, how the case is now, I don't know. But I don't think anything terrible will happen. It's not even a minor quest, it's a minor quest to the tenth degree.

Reactions: Schipp1988

Flexo1

Jan 21, 2018
I won't spoil anything here, but the new longer section with Iris in version 0.97 somehow doesn't fit well and for the first time seems rather implausible to me. In the previous updates, several topics were always continued, which I also liked much better.
What do you think about the latest update?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes