3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There are NO male characters in the game except the MC and an old hospital doctor geezer, so I'm wondering why in the damn world you're talking about this.
To be fair with the devs history, hes a pretty prime ugly bastard candidate.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Like always - very good renders, but bad story and poor text.... school-ish (Yeah, there're a lot worse, but yawing after couple of phrases - its like copypaste from bad stories) GRAPHOMANIA *delete and forget*

Last edited:

Арей127

May 2, 2017
when is update 0.3 coming out? 0.2 was supposed to be released in early May. and if dev. was telling the truth, he began work on the 3rd part. So 3 months for 30 minutes of content is not enough? or again no one to write the code?

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Be advised, unfortunately this game has no sound effects during the sex animations.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Imagine living in 2020 and not having an incest fetish. He must be some kind of disgusting creep.
ya know it's just a story and like most stories on this site the path chosen by the player that ultimately decides the outcome of their chosen story line. However your own words make you guilty too. Have you not heard, Me thinks you protest to much.
It's just a story besides most whom are on these sites have a hidden perv in them to begin with. Just enjoy the art work and the story line there are ways to avoid that path your not being forced to play nor download that game. So please be kind.
As for me I place all game that offend or have tags with which I do not agree with on ingore so i don't have to view or take part in there trash. I mean no offense by that to any developer or game on the site. With that I will end this little note. thanks for reading.

Reactions: V&M

Deloof

Apr 30, 2018
Just tried this seems to be broken. Laying in hospital bed hear bass sounds and thats it sat on same screen 30 minutes i couldnt progress passed it. I have erased and reinstalled same freezing point

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well after reviewing the forum and playing the game I think there are some good paths here. Makes me wonder what the dev has in store for the gave. I will be watching and keeping an eye out for the next update. By the way like the female characters and hope to one day be able to make some of my own designs. Have so much to lean about rendering and game development. were to begin. hmmm

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
when is update 0.3 coming out? 0.2 was supposed to be released in early May. and if dev. was telling the truth, he began work on the 3rd part. So 3 months for 30 minutes of content is not enough? or again no one to write the code?
ALL RIGHT

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Just tried this seems to be broken. Laying in hospital bed hear bass sounds and thats it sat on same screen 30 minutes i couldnt progress passed it. I have erased and reinstalled same freezing point
Did you click the character's eyes to progress? Sometimes you will have to click things on the screen to move forward.
It threw me off at first too.

Reactions: Deloof
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes