3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I have to ask how does Lucy Mark compeer to this? I like this very much and was wondering if I should check his previous work or not. All I know is that LM is grindy and not much else.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
I have to ask how does Lucy Mark compeer to this? I like this very much and was wondering if I should check his previous work or not. All I know is that LM is grindy and not much else.
LM is more much better than Amnesia for now.
There is no comparison

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've tried playing Lucky Mark twice and didn't bother to continue. So far Amnesia still has my attention, hopefully it will continue to do so. IMO Amnesia is a huge improvement.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

stamped_anon

Mar 5, 2019
It's simple. Someone has to port the latest version. If that hasn't happened? Well... There's your answer. Port the latest version of the game for Android yourself, maybe?

Ps. You could get a pc and play games as they're meant to be? -.-
It's not port problem. This bug is in the original game. I am facing this on Mac OS

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Sorry but it does not have my tongue. I am talking to you fat to a translator so not easy. I do not understand why I am being attacked I have only asked a simple question !!!
ça s'adressait à Jack-O, pas à vous. C'est lui que je trouve infantile de faire ce genre de remarque.
Ceci étant, je pense que Android n'est pas l'idéal pour profiter vraiment de ce genre de jeux, mieux vaut un véritable ordinateur.
Accessoirement, je croise beaucoup plus de personnes âgées que de gamins avec un android
Mais on fait avec ce qu'on a, je suppose..

Et tout cela ce ne sont que mes opinions..
"Chacun peut penser ce qu'il veut du moment que ça ne m'empêche pas de penser ce que je veux."
La vie est plus agréable quand on ne prend pas la mouche comme ça, dès qu'il y a quelques mots désagréables.
Et ainsi de suite !

à part ça, je persiste et signe . Ce jeu est pas mal du tout !

It was meant for Jack-O, not you. He's the one I find childish to make that sort of remark.
That being said, I think Android is not the best way to really enjoy this kind of games, better a real computer.
Incidentally, I meet a lot more old people than kids with an android.
But we've to do with what we've got, I guess...

And those are just my opinions...
"Anyone can think what they want as long as it doesn't stop me from thinking what I want."
Life is more enjoyable when you aren't upset as soon as there are a few unpleasant words.
Und so weiter !

Other than that, I persist and sign. This game is not bad at all!

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I'm lost on how to proceed. I have seen Tyra and Piper 2 or 3 times I think. I now get to a screen with 7 choices on where to start. I have tried all of them including starting slow and can't get back to Piper and company. Which choice is the correct one?

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
A small update but not a bad one. I know the dev had quite a lot of trouble with the programmer so I am just happy to see that this game is still active.

So far it is a lot more smooth than LM and just more proof of how more devs should use Ren'py. Hopefully the story moves faster than LM which wasted a lot of time getting to the good stuff.

Reactions: Abhai

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
anyone able too progress past the bathroom i can´t click anything in there and i am on the first floor
The only way that i have found where you click the image in the bathroom is only after you are done in the kitchen talking to your mother and sister and then you can. I have tried it by the walk-through as number 1 picture and no luck with clicking any pictures whatsoever. The walk-through needs to be redone. Also have you noticed the MC's mother's eyes? Throughout the game to me when she is looking at you that her eyes seems to be looking to the left. Try it the way i just posted to see if you can then click on top of the sink. Good luck.

Jackmann

Jul 13, 2017
Jackmann when you saw this game, you thought it was version 1.0 as in "completed" and didn't know the dev of this game labels all his 1.0 as how other game would version 0.01, didn't you? :p
No, I'm not familiar with this dev or how he labels his versions. I see now that he changed it though, thanks for making me aware.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So the last thing I did was I was at the hospital and pretty much had to jack off to the nurse and then went back to the office with the Alexandra or mother and the doctor and she said that she wont make him forget to masturbate. Is that it or is there more?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the last thing I did was I was at the hospital and pretty much had to jack off to the nurse and then went back to the office with the Alexandra or mother and the doctor and she said that she wont make him forget to masturbate. Is that it or is there more?
did she jerk off mc or did mc jerk off on her? anyways no content after doc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea this game doesn't give warning when it ends which causes players need to replay bit-a lot.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes