3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
What the hell is wrong with MC's Girlfriend ?
She tells that she is happy that he is good
but she just stands and goes out like she doesent care what ever happens ?
But from the words of MC sis she cares a lot of MC
What the hell happened between them ?
The main thing is Whom should be the MC go on in the Future cause there are many girls who are showing intrest in MC
But does he have to be faithful to the GF who really wants to be with him or even dont loves him or cheating on him who knows??
And about Alexandra who the hell is that Sebastian guy is he a gay?? And from the Shoes i her wardrobe is she working in some club or something??
Are future updates going be full of cuckstuff ??
And Damn that old Doc..
Will there be a harem ending??
Does the Dev posted any ideas about future genres that will be in the game??

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Same question. I started over and it ended exactly where the old version did. I didn't notice anything new.
receptionist at hospital , girl in room 202 ,Prev doc , Sebastian(Damn he kissed alex I wanna kill him) , receptionist at saloon
And the sixth new one is may be the Dude who is bothering Kate whom I am gonna kick in next Updates (Her boyfriend)
And coming to locations Saloon and second one I too dont know may be the new area in the hospital other than the room we are in from 0.1(LOL)

exitosus

Mar 15, 2020
What the hell is wrong with MC's Girlfriend ?
She tells that she is happy that he is good
but she just stands and goes out like she doesent care what ever happens ?
But from the words of MC sis she cares a lot of MC
What the hell happened between them ?
The main thing is Whom should be the MC go on in the Future cause there are many girls who are showing intrest in MC
But does he have to be faithful to the GF who really wants to be with him or even dont loves him or cheating on him who knows??
And about Alexandra who the hell is that Sebastian guy is he a gay?? And from the Shoes i her wardrobe is she working in some club or something??
Are future updates going be full of cuckstuff ??
And Damn that old Doc..
Will there be a harem ending??
Does the Dev posted any ideas about future genres that will be in the game??
Why all the questions? Have you played Lucky Mark? Obviously this is a very early release, where the mechanics are introduced and the story needs to evolve over the future releases. Just check back every new release and enjoy - and support!

Reactions: Harry6hp

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone.

Everything is fine, I am continue working. There were no unplanned situations.

v0.3:

The programmer continues his work. The dialogues have been built, now he is already working on building interactive actions in the game, as well as GUI elements.

v0.4:

Images posing is 90% complete. After completing the posing, it remains to finish the small work (animation of the eyes, avatars, buttons, sounds). Rendering of animations also does not stopping. Next week I expect to finish with v0.4 and start v0.5

I will stay in touch.

Made now (v0.4):

Posed Images: 250

Rendered Images: 250 (no animations)

Posed Animations: 36 (Total)

Rendered Animations: 4 (640 images)

Eyes’s Animations: 0

New locations: 6

New characters: 7

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so next update is gonna be 0.4 ? which also includes 0.3? which basically means 2 updates in 1?
why would he do such mess:unsure:
im guessing the next update (0.3) is out as soon as coder finishes his work and testing is done.
because of known problems with coders, the coding is sort of a "weak" link here, meaning it is quite behind rendering/writing progress....

Reactions: Sorrow85

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
So this is one of those developers who don't care about their fans?
Just throw a ntr in our face without even telling us?
Readers are led to believe that Alexandra goes out overnights someplace dressed in a thong and fishnet paying off installments while she goes through great lengths to maintain her appearance.
So yeah.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Readers are led to believe that Alexandra goes out overnights someplace dressed in a thong and fishnet paying off installments while she goes through great lengths to maintain her appearance.
So yeah.
Personally I don't really care if the Dev does it for narrative purposes and we don't have to watch it. I am more interested in ensuring that we can choose who we sex up instead of being forced to fuck someone we don't want to fuck for "story" reasons.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Personally I don't really care if the Dev does it for narrative purposes and we don't have to watch it. I am more interested in ensuring that we can choose who we sex up instead of being forced to fuck someone we don't want to fuck for "story" reasons.
Since there is such a thing as context, the readers are watching it.
Personally, I've lost interest entirely.

It does seem like he may be going with options, though.
So there's that, maybe.

And for the MC, genes have a strong influence on height.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm facing frequent crashes... after every 10mins or so game becomes black screen n crashes n closes it self
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what causes this but I've found it in a couple other games.
In The Awakening it makes the game unplayable for me because it just shuts down and I have no chance to "react." I've never been able to play that game and don't know why.

In Acting Lessons the black screen was just a warning in my case. I could still click a couple more times before the game shut down. If that's your case, I'll give you some advice: use Unren to enable the dev's console. Once this is done, you'll be able to press CTRL+R to reload the game. It will take a few seconds and you will be back exactly at the point where you left it but now the black screen will be gone.
Everytime it happens repeat the same thing, it will be a pain but at least you'll be able to keep playing without wasting much time.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Guess SA took the wise decison not to give release dates too early.
I hope this continues to go steadily, but with more content per update than 0.2 because that was kind of thin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guess SA took the wise decison not to give release dates too early.
I hope this continues to go steadily, but with more content per update than 0.2 because that was kind of thin
no new content compared to prev. 1.0 (0.1).

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Thanks for the jump scare dev. When I choose to mute all audio, I expect for ALL audio to be muted. I really hate when games/VN's have audio files that are outside of the control of the in-game volume control.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes