3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Hello.

Take a look at these family photos.

If you still think that the hero is lower than all the characters in the game, then you are wrong.

Let's solve the problem with the growth of the Main character once and for all! His height is normal! At least since version 0.2! ;-))

Keep in mind that characters' height can vary significantly depending on the pose, angle, and the shoes they wear! Or are you suggesting me stop using heels and platform boots?! I think no.

v0.3:

The programmer continues to work. He promises to give me a test version of the game v0.3 for revision by the end of August.

v0.4:

All images are ready. Animations are done. Now the writer is finalizing the text, and then I will revise everything and add sounds. All this I will do along the way with the development of the next version. I think that by the end of August everything will be completely ready.

Made now (v0.4):

• Posed Images: 274
  • Rendered Images: 274 (no animations)
  • Posed Animations: 37 (Total)
  • Rendered Animations: 10 (1190 images)
  • Eyes’s Animations: 11 (Total)
  • New locations: 6 (Total)
  • New characters: 7 (Total)

v0.5:

This week I will already be working on the next version. First, I need to draw up a detailed plan of the upcoming scenes, plus I plan to add two or three new characters.

Stay in touch. SUPER ALEX
Am I the only one feeling confused after reading this? What a weird developing plan.
Also 7 new chars in v.0.3... Wow, that might be a bit excessive. Not that game develpment is moving too fast any way.

Reactions: Bolero and Abhai

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Am I the only one feeling confused after reading this? Also 7 new chars in v.0.3... Wow, might be a bit excessive. Not that game develpment is moving too fast any way.
Nah, u not the only one. Personally, I'll wait to see the results of all this hard "development" period and draw the conclusions after. But I agree with u on the characters topic ... 7 new characters (hopefully most/all are women) is excessive.

Maybe one of them is the dad or another character essential to the story, an antagonist or the person responsible for MC's accident. If the dev wants to add random women we just fuck and forget they ever existed, I'm okay with that. One-night stands and fuck buddies are real-life facts. Can't waste time to seduce ALL the women in the game, some should be there to "support" the MC ehh intimately.;) Iris is an example.

As long as he doesn't screw up the story by rushing some events and comes up with something interesting to keep his fans invested in the game, we can just wish him good luck and hope for the best.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nah, u not the only one. Personally, I'll wait to see the results of all this hard "development" period and draw the conclusions after. But I agree with u on the characters topic ... 7 new characters (hopefully most/all are women) is excessive.

Maybe one of them is the dad or another character essential to the story, an antagonist or the person responsible for MC's accident. If the dev wants to add random women we just fuck and forget they ever existed, I'm okay with that. One-night stands and fuck buddies are real-life facts. Can't waste time to seduce ALL the women in the game, some should be there to "support" the MC ehh intimately.;) Iris is an example.

As long as he doesn't screw up the story by rushing some events and comes up with something interesting to keep his fans invested in the game, we can just wish him good luck and hope for the best.
With regard to the new characters, I understood not all of them will be LI. But that's still a lot of new characters for a version 0.3.
I hope he's not counting as "new characters" a clerk we only see once, or a police officer we talk to on the street or anything like that; that would be dishonest.
When I read about new characters what comes to mind are people who will play a role in the story. Normally you'd have introduced them in the game's first episode, and after that maybe add a couple more. 7 all at once in v.0.3 is insane.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
With regard to the new characters, I understood not all of them will be LI. But that's still a lot of new characters for a version 0.3.
I hope he's not counting as "new characters" a clerk we only see once, or a police officer we talk to on the street or anything like that; that would be dishonest.
When I read about new characters what comes to mind are people who will play a role in the story. Normally you'd have introduced them in the game's first episode, and after that maybe add a couple more. 7 all at once in v.0.3 is insane.
There is not that much in-game characters, so adding a few new ones should be a good thing for the game-dynamics.
It doesnt matter if they are added in the 0.1, 0.2 or 0.3 episode, if they have a proper/planned role in the story.
Adding seven characters at once could be tricky, yet hopefully dev knows what he is doing (supposedly he is not planning to add more than one-two characters later on)...Though Im a bit suspicious regarding that coder of his:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There is not that much in-game characters, so adding a few new ones should be a good thing for the game-dynamics.
It doesnt matter if they are added in the 0.1, 0.2 or 0.3 episode, if they have a proper/planned role in the story.
Adding seven characters at once could be tricky, yet hopefully dev knows what he is doing (supposedly he is not planning to add more than one-two characters later on)...Though Im a bit suspicious regarding that coder of his:BootyTime:
Imagine him or her handling that code with 7 more characters and different story arcs. By the time v.0.5 is coded Alex will have completed the whole game's art and text :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai
Dec 28, 2019

[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/free_walk.rpy", line 300, in <module>
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 61, in execute
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 62, in execute
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 63, in execute
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 66, in execute
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 66, in <module>
File "game/free_walk.rpy", line 361, in _uii_imagebutton
error: unpack requires a string argument of length 16

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenario.rpyc", line 112, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 154, in script call
File "choices.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "choices.rpyc", line 60, in script call
File "choices.rpyc", line 60, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 226, in script call
File "choices.rpyc", line 147, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 256, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 478, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 790, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 932, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 1396, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 1662, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 1898, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 1922, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 1946, in script call
File "choices.rpyc", line 804, in script call
File "myscreens.rpyc", line 632, in script call
File "scenario.rpyc", line 2187, in script call
File "act_2_2_scene.rpyc", line 130, in script call
File "free_walk.rpyc", line 300, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/free_walk.rpy", line 300, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 62, in execute
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 63, in execute
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 66, in execute
File "game/home_screens.rpy", line 66, in <module>
File "game/free_walk.rpy", line 361, in _uii_imagebutton
File "sources.py", line 49, in loadUII
error: unpack requires a string argument of length 16

[/code]

Crash after the night with the nightmare when I press wash my face the game show this error

Reactions: Michaelscofield11
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes