3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Griswold

May 24, 2019
It is very disappointing, esspecially after the huge cliffhanger at the end.....I hope it will go on

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I totally agree, dealy could happen as life/scikness/holiday/whatever could cause serious distraction in such a small teams. But a good developer would care enough to proactively notify his patrons "It's gonna be some delay..." a few days before the promised deadline when he can see that almost 100% it's not going to be ready in time. Or have a common courtesy that even if not sure about new release datum because some major hickups, at least should notify his supporters about reasons and appologise. I belive its the worst when dissapearing without a word and keep everybody hanging for weeks. Luck Mark had few of my all time favourite scenes, but in the developer I'm greatly disappointed.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
No status update since August 24th. Absolutely ridiculous. At least tell people the bad news.
At this point I'm starting to worry about her/him becoming a new ICSTOR/Scamdrop, empty promises and no real work. I hope it's just some minor details bcz this game looks promising and has a lot to offer. We don't need more "still in development" after 1/2y games with no significant progress other than the profitable milking.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No status update since August 24th. Absolutely ridiculous. At least tell people the bad news.
As we say in my country, what starts on the wrong foot ends badly.
if another coder has been left down the drain, it's not that easy to say, again: "hey guys, guess what, another coder is wasted, yet don't worry I've already found a new&better one....He promised me the 0.1-0.3v code in a two weeks, at most...meanwhile, all stuff for v0.5 are done (only coding is left), and atm I'm writing 0.6v scenes..."

Reactions: mikie

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
At this point I'm starting to worry about her/him becoming a new ICSTOR/Scamdrop, empty promises and no real work. I hope it's just some minor details bcz this game looks promising and has a lot to offer. We don't need more "still in development" after 1/2y games with no significant progress other than the profitable milking.
That's what some people don't get about ICSTOR's behavior. If he keeps getting away with it, more and more devs will be tempted to test the same method and see if it works for them too, which in turn results in many potentially good games not existing. SuperAlex doesn't have THAT many patron supporters but I'm sure if she lost more than half of what she has she would try to solve those "coding issues" much faster.

if another coder has been left down the drain, it's not that easy to say, again: "hey guys, guess what, another coder is wasted, yet don't worry I've already found a new&better one....He promised me the 0.1-0.3v code in a two weeks, at most...meanwhile, all stuff for v0.5 are done (only coding is left), and atm I'm writing 0.6v scenes..."
Yeah, that would be embarrassing. According to her own accounts, she'll have finished rendering the whole game before 0.3 is coded. This game must have the most innovative features ever, maybe only second to that project of a game known as Apocalust.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's what some people don't get about ICSTOR's behavior. If he keeps getting away with it, more and more devs will be tempted to test the same method and see if it works for them too, which in turn results in many potentially good games not existing. SuperAlex doesn't have THAT many patron supporters but I'm sure if she lost more than half of what she has she would try to solve those "coding issues" much faster.

Yeah, that would be embarrassing. According to her own accounts, she'll have finished rendering the whole game before 0.3 is coded. This game must have the most innovative features ever, maybe only second to that project of a game known as Apocalust.
To tell the truth Im not sure if she has paused patreon or not (Im guessing not, as the release seemed to be almost certain in this month).
OT - probably the best way would be pay per update as some devs do (Kaffekop for example).
Yet that would take away from the patrons all that "Im patroning (fine) arts..I am a worthy follower...etc" shit/hype :BootyTime:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
To tell the truth Im not sure if she has paused patreon or not (Im guessing not, as the release seemed to be almost certain in this month).
OT - probably the best way would be pay per update as some devs do (Kaffekop for example).
Yet that would take away from the patrons all that "Im patroning (fine) arts..I am a worthy follower...etc" shit/hype :BootyTime:
I've thought about that sooooo many times. More expensive Patron tiers but which only get charged per update. That's a much fairer exchange in my opinion and prevents the Radi... I mean the MilfyCity syndrome.

Reactions: Abhai

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
That's what some people don't get about ICSTOR's behavior. If he keeps getting away with it, more and more devs will be tempted to test the same method and see if it works for them too, which in turn results in many potentially good games not existing.
This post should be a sticky.(y) Not only does he get away with it, he also makes a big amount of cash for not even working. Nobody can say he'll pass up the chance to make money out of doing nothing. Like those sl... ladies on IG/OnlyFans, show some idiots a juicy booty, some titties and a pussy/full fucking and they throw money on them.:FacePalm: Pay and look, but never touch. Why the fuck should you pay that bitch if u don't fuck her ??:WaitWhat::FacePalm:

Fuck man, some ppl need to use that shit called brain more often, nobody gets hurt by doing that and it's doing wonders in the long run, especially in the bank account.

SuperAlex doesn't have THAT many patron supporters but I'm sure if she lost more than half of what she has she would try to solve those "coding issues" much faster.
Not only her, all the "serious" devs that don't give a flying fuck about respect and professionalism. You recall how quickly Aorrta released his update when his scam made him just a shitty sum ?? After releasing one update and a mini-update "dev" for almost 2y, his income was big again and the excuses started coming. Funny coincidence. But ppl obviously don't give a fuck, so there's nothing we can do about it.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Anyone else having an issue where the memories/flashback scenes don't show up after this update? I saw someone mention it on the Android version, but I'm playing on Windows. MC still reacts like he has just seen a flashback, but it doesn't show the flashback anymore, even for the older scenes.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Even if he has coder issues, that shouldn't stop her to put up some weakly posts; what she done so far this week, what else has to be done before update, what difficulties she facing, whats her plan to overcome, ect... (with some added weekly teaser pic from next update to keep interest up). Most developers should learn a lot from VREN, thats the attitude how to organise your work and communicate about it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Fuck man, some ppl need to use that shit called brain more often, nobody gets hurt by doing that and it's doing wonders in the long run, especially in the bank account.
Might have to steal this as my sig hahaha. Completely agree with you.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Even if he has coder issues, that shouldn't stop her to put up some weakly posts; what she done so far this week, what else has to be done before update, what difficulties she facing, whats her plan to overcome, ect... (with some added weekly teaser pic from next update to keep interest up). Most developers should learn a lot from VREN, thats the attitude how to organise your work and communicate about it.
I agree, whats funny about all this, some time ago i said the exact same thing about other "devs" when SuperAlex still was reliable and was putting in updates left and right each month... I said most "Devs" could learn a lot from SuperAlex blablabla...sadly i aswell get slowly but surely Icstor vibes..I canceled my Patron last week, i might give it back once He/She/It does something even if its just a Post about why.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes