3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My favorite mom! Those eyes <3

Thank you very much!
Last time you shared the other banners, are you still a patreon of her?
Then you can show us the rest of your favorite mom. ;)
Anyway you're welcome and some preview of the update.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Last time you shared the other banners, are you still a patreon of her?
Then you can show us the rest of your favorite mom.
No anymore because last month SA "promised"* to publish Alexandra Banners but they never come until this month.
But maybe then I will continue her patreon when the game progresses.

And ty for bonus picture.

*: Meaning this:

This month I selected Elena, Next month I will do Alexandra and then Eva and Kate. These girls scored the most votes as the most interesting. Then, there will be standard votes for patrons, on the basis of which I will make the next banners.

---

or I missed something :unsure:

Edit:
My favorite mom even watches me on my phone

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800 and capii

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....or I missed something.
Well, just one thing - her broken promises regarding actual game updates are much worse (a few months delay, and counting on), than the similar thing regarding Alexandra's banners:BootyTime:
As much as I also love her, and other girls here, having regular banners is just optional, unlike having regular updates, which should be the real deal-breaker...Yet, one's love works in strange ways;)

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
her broken promises regarding actual game updates are much worse (a few months delay, and counting on), than the similar thing regarding Alexandra's banners
Well, my grandfather fought against the Russians in the and always say to me "never trust the Russians" :LOL:

But of course I have nothing against the Russians, after all, one of my favorite game dev comes from there and I have worked with some of the russians.

Edit:
I think we need to stop this before someone gets mad at us Abhai :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, my grandfather fought against the Russians in the and always say to me "never trust the Russians" :LOL:

But of course I have nothing against the Russians, after all, one of my favorite game dev comes from there and I have worked with some of the russians.
well, in my country wise older men say - "never trust women", so Im guessing whats happening is not that bad after all (if we set all cards on the table):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrow85

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
No anymore because last month SA "promised"* to publish Alexandra Banners but they never come until this month.
But maybe then I will continue her patreon when the game progresses.

And ty for bonus picture.

*: Meaning this:

This month I selected Elena, Next month I will do Alexandra and then Eva and Kate. These girls scored the most votes as the most interesting. Then, there will be standard votes for patrons, on the basis of which I will make the next banners.

---

or I missed something :unsure:

Edit:
My favorite mom even watches me on my phone

Okay, so we have to wait for you coming back to support her. :p:ROFLMAO:
I was talking about these new banners:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Good DAY!

And Good news. My work is doing great and I'm happy with the results. I've already finished reworking 0.2 and started working on 0.3. The update is expected to take 1 or 2 weeks to complete. I'll tell you the exact release date next Friday!

Stay in touch

------

And here we go again...:unsure:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
remember folks when you can't release don't have an update on time just rework the entire game from the beginning so you can somehow justify it taking half a year indefinite time.
looks more like this, unfortunately.
release date of 0.2 final or 0.3a/b?
it should be 0.3 (when the time comes, once, if ever), there is no 0.2 final/reworked, otherwise there would be 0.1 reworked already.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This joke she is copy/pasting in every update is good.
Well at least she did not mention any banners this time, so that is an improvement.

Reactions: black_N_white

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
Glad I am not a patron anymore. Till i see at least 4 regular, scheduled and decent updates, forget it

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes