3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Fear

Jun 18, 2017
NOV 9, 2020 AT 8:54 AM
AMNESIA. Programming problem is solved

Good DAY!
I have not contacted for a long time, I apologize.
I started rewriting the code of all the game from the beginning. Yes, I didn't have enough patience to work with a third-party programmer and I started doing it myself.
About update - I’m already rewritten the first part (0.1 and expanded some scenes) from today I started rewriting version 0.2, it will presumably take two weeks. And then I will make new versions 0.3 and 0.4 - I plan to finish it before the end of 2020. And I also plan to increase the number of animations in the versions already made and introduce all the new functionality (GUI, achives and galleries from the very first version)
Now, when everything again depends only on me (as it was in Lucky Mark), everything will be completely different.
PS this week there will be Banners of Alexandra (I can't share hot photos with non-patrons, since Patreon's censorship does not sleep)
Thanks to all for not harassing and mad to me! (I hope I picked the right word-) )

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So I'm off and I cancled the patreon, see you guys in other game threads.
Oh man... Why do I even say this shit because I know I will eat my words if there is Alexandra :censored:
(Maybe back to patreon next year if the game progresses)

Sorrow85, perhaps wanna come back here?:BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My weak point.

• Haha
Reactions: Melkai and Abhai

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Well at least we have some excuse. Feeble excuse, but stll at least an excuse. This kind of post should have come in August. I still doesn't have much faith in him. We shall see if he re-release an updated 0.1-0.2 in couple of weeks.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
NOV 9, 2020 AT 8:54 AM
AMNESIA. Programming problem is solved

Good DAY!
I have not contacted for a long time, I apologize.
I started rewriting the code of all the game from the beginning. Yes, I didn't have enough patience to work with a third-party programmer and I started doing it myself.
About update - I’m already rewritten the first part (0.1 and expanded some scenes) from today I started rewriting version 0.2, it will presumably take two weeks. And then I will make new versions 0.3 and 0.4 - I plan to finish it before the end of 2020. And I also plan to increase the number of animations in the versions already made and introduce all the new functionality (GUI, achives and galleries from the very first version)
Now, when everything again depends only on me (as it was in Lucky Mark), everything will be completely different.
PS this week there will be Banners of Alexandra (I can't share hot photos with non-patrons, since Patreon's censorship does not sleep)
Thanks to all for not harassing and mad to me! (I hope I picked the right word-) )
and here we go, already starting a redo ......this is smelling so damn like mobney scamming via paetron.. delivering a hot game with hot renders.. and than nothing anymore.. instead we hear stuff and shit like this ......like in almost every other game .....redo, rework,aendonned.........

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Dialogue is pretty awkward to read. Like how the sentences flow I guess, or how the characters frame their words. I have noticed that with most of the games I play. Makes me wonder how many devs have English as a second language. Not it matter but its something ive been wondering more and more as I play more games here.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Was liking the work put into this game until I got to the wash face, belly option on android. Hope it gets fixed for next update.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Don't worry, we always can get another banners xD
You wanted more Banners right? Here you go...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You wanted more Banners right? Here you go...

rhanks, and that second one is...:love::p
though we wanna 0.3 update, there should be more than enough "banners" probably:BootyTime:

Reactions: black_N_white

capii

Dec 9, 2017
I think that SuperAlex will release .3 and .4 together as soon as coding is finished!!
*hype*

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes