3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
I think there is no coder, Dev is the coder himself his past game is made with unity, transitioning from C# to python isn't that hard it would take only a week at best to grasp all the syntax, he is probably using a separate coder as a scapegoat, what kinda pathetic coder takes this long, Renpy isn't That complex.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I am with all of you guys and girls. All this new features are nice and peachy, but what about the actual update with some story progression? It feels like the dev stuck her head in the sand and does not read the comments and just does her thing.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
I am with all of you guys and girls. All this new features are nice and peachy, but what about the actual update with some story progression? It feels like the dev stuck her head in the sand and does not read the comments and just does her thing.
dev has bullshit coder

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Another post of smokes and mirrors about dev's great plan, but nothing actualy relevant to next update, deadlines, what is done whats left to do. This point is laughable at best.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn, dont do it to us...there will be a long wait to see again those hot chicks.:p
p.s.
btw, can you please do some of your magic-art for the Glimpses of the Past game (my left sig;)).
a great game, i would say truly underrated, yet i wont cause there are people using those "so-underrated-game" phrases for games having 1500+ patrons (GotP has 40 patrons only)

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
damn, dont do it to us...there will be a long wait to see again those hot chicks.:p
Well that's why I'm creating these. To ease your hunger :ROFLMAO:

btw, can you please do some of your magic-art for the Glimpses of the Past game (my left sig;)).
Yeah, it's been awhile my eyes were on "Glimpses of the Past". I recently had the opportunity to play the game. Milf characters are amazing. I would definitely want to create few artworks for that game.

Normally I analyze the characters and search for their base models. But I have a very limited time these days because of my paid job. I'll try to contact with the developer if needed. I hope he won't be the one of the jerk devs. Sadly I've come across them frequently lately. Maybe you can summon me on the main thread of Glimpses of the Past. That would help.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, it's been awhile my eyes were on "Glimpses of the Past". I recently had the opportunity to play the game. Milf characters are amazing. I would definitely want to create few artworks for that game.

Normally I analyze the characters and search for their base models. But I have a very limited time these days because of my paid job. I'll try to contact with the developer if needed. I hope he won't be the one of the jerk devs. Sadly I've come across them frequently lately. Maybe you can summon me on the main thread of Glimpses of the Past. That would help.
Thanks a lot, take your time(y)
Regarding "jerk devs" i dont think he is one of them, while for the main page just click on my left sig:)
Hopefully that great game will rise soon enough.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----

Last month on patreon:

"I am starting a series of monthly banners.

This month I selected Elena, Next month I will do Alexandra and then Eva and Kate. These girls scored the most votes as the most interesting. Then, there will be standard votes for patrons, on the basis of which I will make the next banners.
----

I wait and wait, waiting for Alexandara banner but nothing, then you save me.
Thank you very much <3

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----

Last month on patreon:

"I am starting a series of monthly banners.

This month I selected Elena, Next month I will do Alexandra and then Eva and Kate. These girls scored the most votes as the most interesting. Then, there will be standard votes for patrons, on the basis of which I will make the next banners.
----

I wait and wait, waiting for Alexandara banner but nothing, then you save me.
Thank you very much <3
You're welcome. I wish I could do better job but her hair is really annoys me. Cafe Curls Hair is hard to operate. Morphs are not work well on that hair. Because of that I had to change her pose few times.

Regarding to her Patreon post; I can tell you that she really likes Elena. Since she wrote she was her choice, maybe Elena didn't even get enough votes. Who knows. Also I didn't play Lucky Mark but I heard that there was Elena look a like character in that game too.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You're welcome. I wish I could do better job but her hair is really annoys me. Cafe Curls Hair is hard to operate. Morphs are not work well on that hair. Because of that I had to change her pose few times.
I am telling a secret that no one else in this thread knows:
Alexandra is my favorite gir... Dammit, she deserves to be said as a woman with a big W.

But anyway, hair looks good but to myself her the parts is her Eyes.
The first time I played the game, I felt “this is probably a boring game” but then Alexandra show up and her gaze, those eyes.
Her eyes hypnotized me and probalby because of that, I'm still here :LOL:

I didn't play Lucky Mark but I heard that there was Elena look a like character in that game too.
Me either but you probably mean her:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...Also I didn't play Lucky Mark but I heard that there was Elena look a like character in that game too.
....Me either but you probably mean her:
Just for info - that is the same Elena/character in both games.
"Amnesia" tells the story when she was a young girl, way before "Lucky Mark's" story takes place.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just for info - that is the same Elena/character in both games.
"Amnesia" tells the story when she was a young girl, way before "Lucky Mark's" story takes place.
Ah, that's sad... I really dislike Elena... Glad I never played Lucky Mark as I don't want more time with her. Not into the "Tsundere" or hateful character type, prefer to always ignore them in games.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ah, that's sad... I really dislike Elena... Glad I never played Lucky Mark as I don't want more time with her. Not into the "Tsundere" or hateful character type, prefer to always ignore them in games.
contrary, i love those bitchy moody chicks (well, in games:p), and she is one of my favorites here.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
contrary, i love those bitchy moody chicks (well, in games:p), and she is one of my favorites here.
To each their own, right?

Personally wouldn't bother with someone like that in real life and don't want to waste my game time dealing with them either. Had my fill.

Reactions: Abhai
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes