3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I remember someone got annoyed with one of my comments in this thread. It was before the release of 0.2, If my memory serves me right. I was pointing out the numerous excuses of the Dev, but the Dude kept on defending SA and I told him about the fiasco concerning the ending of Lucky Mark. If you guys noticed, it was precisely at that period that SuperAlex started his unprofessionnal descent.

I'm gonna give, in my humble opinion, a constructive comment : If I were him/her, I would launch the V0.3 as soon as it's ready, put the game onhold the time needed to master Renpy/coding and make a good comeback. Versatility is something crucial nowadays. When I was still a student, one of my teachers told us a very sad truth : If you are a boss and you are dependant on certain skills of one of your employees, get rid of him. No companies should put it's faith on the shoulders of a single person for a designed job. What would happen if he finds a better job elsewhere and just go away ?? In other words, learn what you don't know and stop being dependant on X or Y person.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I remember someone got annoyed with one of my comments in this thread. It was before the release of 0.2, If my memory serves me right. I was pointing out the numerous excuses of the Dev, but the Dude kept on defending SA and I told him about the fiasco concerning the ending of Lucky Mark. If you guys noticed, it was precisely at that period that SuperAlex started his unprofessionnal descent.

I'm gonna give, in my humble opinion, a constructive comment : If I were him/her, I would launch the V0.3 as soon as it's ready, put the game onhold the time needed to master Renpy/coding and make a good comeback. Versatility is something crucial nowadays. When I was still a student, one of my teachers told us a very sad truth : If you are a boss and you are dependant on certain skills of one of your employees, get rid of him. No companies should put it's faith on the shoulders of a single person for a designed job. What would happen if he finds a better job elsewhere and just go away ?? In other words, learn what you don't know and stop being dependant on X or Y person.
Honestly don't know why Devs don't just put games on hold more... Whether revamping/reworking or pausing, whatever. It would relieve some of the pressure and lower expectations a bit.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It truly amazes me that people continue to support developers monetarily after months and months of no new content releases. There are abandoned games that make money every month and it amazes me... Do people forget that they are supporting a creator on Patreon?
I don't know, but i m sure if the patrons stop to pledge when no update, we will probably have monthly update for Milfy, Amnesia, DT and the others.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know, but i m sure if the patrons stop to pledge when no update, we will probably have monthly update for Milfy, Amnesia, DT and the others.
If not monthly then at least more frequently... SO many games are on hold without having the on hold tag...

Reactions: moi69

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
If not monthly then at least more frequently... SO many games are on hold without having the on hold tag...
Patreon have this feature : There is a payment only when there is an update. But almost nobody uses this. We know why :rolleyes:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Patreon have this feature : There is a payment only when there is an update. But almost nobody uses this. We know why :rolleyes:
Yeah, way back when I thought about creating a VN (April 2020) I looked into it because there was 1 developer that I'd come across that had it implemented and I was like "Why isn't everyone doing this?!?". Followed quickly by, "Oh, duh..."

LOL

I was really excited about this game, it had a great twist on the young guy who suffers from Amnesia. But who knows when we will actually ever see an update. Probably sooner than Radiant though...

Reactions: Ayhsel

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Good DAY!

Today I'm going to tell you about the new achievement system.

From my previous game, I realized that this is a good opportunity to give hints to players about unrevealed scenes or locations.

But it won't be just a system of achievements. Achieves will be tied to Heroes. When you open the achiev, you unlock the ability to remove one of the character's clothing items. It is important you can combine item how you like. A bonus for each open achievement will also be the opening of a new BG for the phone.

-----

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017

Good DAY!

Today I'm going to tell you about the new achievement system.

From my previous game, I realized that this is a good opportunity to give hints to players about unrevealed scenes or locations.

But it won't be just a system of achievements. Achieves will be tied to Heroes. When you open the achiev, you unlock the ability to remove one of the character's clothing items. It is important you can combine item how you like. A bonus for each open achievement will also be the opening of a new BG for the phone.

-----
And what about next update date? This isn't important? XD

Reactions: swammy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Its become more clear why she has lost a few coders on this game already...
Imo the "achievement system" like that is kinda a waste of resources/time, contributing nothing to the actual game (particularly if there is no game at all)
And those "update-posts" of hers, more and more look like from the old RAinces book - "100 easy ways to exploit sheep (online)":BootyTime:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, way back when I thought about creating a VN (April 2020) I looked into it because there was 1 developer that I'd come across that had it implemented and I was like "Why isn't everyone doing this?!?". Followed quickly by, "Oh, duh..."

LOL

I was really excited about this game, it had a great twist on the young guy who suffers from Amnesia. But who knows when we will actually ever see an update. Probably sooner than Radiant though...
I've recently discovered it and I really liked it. Pity that from what I read development is not coming anytime soon. And yeah, I have no idea what is going on with Radiant, but if I was a supporter there, I would be beyond pissed!

And guys, don't be so sure that simply imposing a "charge when there is an update" would fix the patreon system. What you would have there would be simply fixes or a minute long updates every month. It might even be worse, as they would release very low quality stuff, then people would complain, they would lose supporters and eventually they would get abandoned.

The whole system is fucked!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Good DAY!

Today I will tell you about the task diary.

The current tasks of the player will be marked in it, and you can always see the current state of events.

The diary will be divided into two parts. These are Tasks (MAIN and Minor) and Notes.

Main tasks are need to be completed to move the story forward.

Minor tasks are tasks that will give you access to additional scenes. And the implementation of which is not required. But completing minor tasks will indirectly affect the main plot.

Notes - important choices in relations with other characters will be displayed here. You will be able to trace a brief history of events. Since there will be many choices for players, it would be difficult without this information.

------

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
thought he said a while back that episode 3 was already done and he was working on episode 4...but im guessing since he is adding the new UI might be working on the older episodes as well...

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
thought he said a while back that episode 3 was already done and he was working on episode 4...but im guessing since he is adding the new UI might be working on the older episodes as well...
yeah if you go by what she says 0.5 is also done already but still need to wait half a year for 0.3 to come out

Арей127

May 2, 2017

dev are you idiot???(this is a question, not an insult)
you haven't released ANY content yet, but you are already hinting lol

patreons, PLEASE stop supporting such deceitful developers!

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018

dev are you idiot???(this is a question, not an insult)
you haven't released ANY content yet, but you are already hinting lol

patreons, PLEASE stop supporting such deceitful developers!
dev has Napoleonic plans , its cool but with such coder like he/she has , we will see smthing maybe in a year

Reactions: bicirik
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes