3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe we don't want to be using politically correct garbage forced upon us? He/she/they/them/it can be whatever the feck they want...their right...also peoples right to bloody ignore the ridiculousness of it.

However, there is no agenda here...we're just not exactly sure what sex he/she/they/them/it are...as there seems to be conflicting reports, some people seem to think the dev is a bloke/geezer...others a woman. Nothing to do with anything else on 'their' part or trying to be politically correct to offend the dev, except you it seems. (to my knowledge at least anyway).

Reactions: Abhai

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
After reading that update, i do not think we will see a new game update in a veeery long time :(.

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Super alex on 15 of october:

Good day my friends.
Today I launched a Discord (for patrons only). I wanted to do this for a long time, and now this hour has come.
Discord will consist of multiple channels. It will contain chat, news, walkthrough, bugs and typos. Separately, I will pay attention to the channel where you can write your wishes for the future development of the plot in the game.
Even when I was making the Lucky Mark game, patrons wrote to me and discussed some ideas for the development of the plot. They didn't ask for an answer. They just expressed their thoughts and hoped to see something similar in the game. I must admit that some of their ideas were very interesting .. And some I developed and used in the game. It is always interesting to read the ideas of the players, because each of us has a different experience and a different view to things.
There will also be a additional channel for $20+ patrons. Not often, but there are times when I want to share the development process or get an outside opinion (how to make this or that better). At such moments I really missed such a resource, now it is, which pleases me.
Discord will be in two languages - English and Russian. And there will also be general topics where the text does not really matter.
I have not yet fully configured it, but I plan to do it already during usage.
It seems you don't need to do anything. Patrons will have access automatically.
But if you have any questions please read this

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Super alex on 15 of october:

Good day my friends.
Today I launched a Discord (for patrons only). I wanted to do this for a long time, and now this hour has come.
Discord will consist of multiple channels. It will contain chat, news, walkthrough, bugs and typos. Separately, I will pay attention to the channel where you can write your wishes for the future development of the plot in the game.
Even when I was making the Lucky Mark game, patrons wrote to me and discussed some ideas for the development of the plot. They didn't ask for an answer. They just expressed their thoughts and hoped to see something similar in the game. I must admit that some of their ideas were very interesting .. And some I developed and used in the game. It is always interesting to read the ideas of the players, because each of us has a different experience and a different view to things.
There will also be a additional channel for $20+ patrons. Not often, but there are times when I want to share the development process or get an outside opinion (how to make this or that better). At such moments I really missed such a resource, now it is, which pleases me.
Discord will be in two languages - English and Russian. And there will also be general topics where the text does not really matter.
I have not yet fully configured it, but I plan to do it already during usage.
It seems you don't need to do anything. Patrons will have access automatically.
But if you have any questions please read this

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Good DAY!

Today I will tell you how the updated gallery will look in the game.

First of all, it will be divided into three parts. These are Special Renders, Scenes Gallery and Memories galley.

Special renders. Images will appear here that you can find during FREE ROAMs. These images will be hidden. The hidden images will be in the form of photo.

When you find a photo, it appears in the gallery.

As you can see, the photo posted in the kitchen is exactly the photo that appears in your gallery. No buttons alike.

The gallery of scenes will collect all the sex scenes you have passed and opened. Naturally, everything that you did not open, or did not fully open (this will also be possible) will be indicated, and you will be able to navigate that you have missed something important.

Memories Gallery. This is just a video of memories that you saw. They will be looped and cut off just at your click.

This is how I plan to update the gallery. To make everything convenient and understandable. And of course beautiful.

-----

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Because they earn too much money. And they don't lost it if they relase nothing.
It truly amazes me that people continue to support developers monetarily after months and months of no new content releases. There are abandoned games that make money every month and it amazes me... Do people forget that they are supporting a creator on Patreon?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes