3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Success is the greatest enemy of every Dev out there.

I'm not ready to throw the M word yet. I'm no coder but having the renders/content ready for months and failing to publish an update is just lazy.
i think she had all the time in the world this past year to find a different coder if she wanted to. i dont even think its a coder problem, just pure milking which is sad but so many devs are doing it nowadays

killbane

Jul 21, 2017
i think she had all the time in the world this past year to find a different coder if she wanted to. i dont even think its a coder problem, just pure milking which is sad but so many devs are doing it nowadays
Milking and being lazy are often conflated here. We can't always know the reason, even if the results are the same.

I agree with the first part though.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Milking and being lazy are often conflated here. We can't always know the reason, even if the results are the same.

I agree with the first part though.
If there is something going on IRL dev has the obligation to says so because patrons are giving money to the dev. If the dev i silent that means he/she is milking.

Writing "Some things just happened in my real life" takes 1 minute.

So no, we dont know the reason but we know what is happening and that is MILKING.

killbane

Jul 21, 2017
If there is something going on IRL dev has the obligation to says so because patrons are giving money to the dev. If the dev i silent that means he/she is milking.

Writing "Some things just happened in my real life" takes 1 minute.

So no, we dont know the reason but we know what is happening and that is MILKING.
You're kind of missing the point I was making. Milking must have intent and you have no way of knowing, only the result is the same.

Regardless, I'm not looking for excuses, whether for milking or for laziness. And certainly I'm not defending the dev here.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I suggest that SA put the game in "onhold" status.

1. Finds 100% reliable coder.
2. Or practice the basics of coding herself(As someone here said earlier)

Were these the same problems when Lucky Mark was development?
"Crounching Super Alex, Hidden Coder"

Griswold

May 24, 2019
But I do not understand why. It is a great game and I am sure the dev can earn good money - if he/she does his/her job and publicate the game. :(

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I suggest that SA put the game in "onhold" status.

1. Finds 100% reliable coder.
2. Or practice the basics of coding herself(As someone here said earlier)

Were these the same problems when Lucky Mark was development?
"Crounching Super Alex, Hidden Coder"
He can code (he was doing this during the previous game), but he probably want spend more time on images and story to gets bigger updates.
But even he was doing all by himself updates were regularly one per each month xd

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
But I do not understand why. It is a great game and I am sure the dev can earn good money - if he/she does his/her job and publicate the game. :(
very true. she'd rather milk 400 patreons instead of actually working on the game and becoming more known and therefore gaining even more patreons. i guess money for doing nothing its better for these devs even if they could have much more

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Almost been 10 months and 2 updates has been release, good luck to all of you for next 7-10 years until the game will complete.
wtf needs game itself, when there are those banners released&scheduled to be released every month:WeSmart:
and patrons pool is raising, so, banners rule!:KEK:

Reactions: Grumpy Zote
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes