3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Damn, we're close and maybe then she can fire the current coder.
Or maybe she can just learn to code her damn self. Python is not that difficult (unless getting into all sorts of complicated shit which her VN doesn't). How many times is this going to happen where she has issues with an external person helping her? Sooner or later, people tend to learn from shit that keeps happening to them....

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
We need more banners o_O
Edit:
I think someone will ask where are the previous banners so they can be found in the previous pages but I put them in this post so everything can be found in the same post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

-----

------

----

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The name of the virus is "So much money each month, even if i don't give any update, it's easy i have just to blame the "dev" if i don't give any update"
or scamdrop, just release pics which have nothing to do with game and promise update once in a while.

Reactions: UncleNanard

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
or scamdrop, just release pics which have nothing to do with game and promise update once in a while.
im not saying this dev is doing it (though this could look like start of it..), yet why not to take chance, from time to time, and exploit it?:WeSmart:
the temptation is real, if there are shee....patrons/supporters such as (in)famous "we need more banners..oh, i have jizzed my pants" guy from this thread:BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im not saying this dev is doing it (though this could look like start of it..), yet why not to take chance, from time to time, and exploit it?:WeSmart:
the temptation is real, if there are shee....patrons/supporters such as (in)famous "we need more banners..oh, i have jizzed my pants" guy from this thread:BootyTime:
yes temptation to do it once in a while is big and based on some threads i follow it'd seem that some devs are doing it..

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
i doubt she has "coder" problems at this point. 6 months difference between first and second update. nobody will keep an incompetent coder who just keeps delaying the game and makes you lose patreons but thats just my opinion. i really wish this was one of those monthly updated games like dmd was

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Very impressive game! I have to admit I got in expecting a slight modification on the very cliché setting of horny teenager trying to bang his family. Instead, I found something very nice. In fact, this game kind of fuck my already established mindset, it a totally positive way:

Alexandra: I am never interested in the Milf, but mom is the hottest girl by far. Absolutely fantastic character. I am super surprised, not only she is physically breathtaking I love her personality. Usually milf moms are either extremely pampering or extremely erotical. This one is a control freak! Love her.
Elena: YES! Finally a real bitch of a heroine! That is a woman that feels totally worth pursuing, not sure if you are going to survive the adventure. I just hope that for plot sake she does not loses her fangs, I want a rival heroine! Half the time hating her half the time loving her!
Eva: nice take on her, making relationship straddle after a situation like that. Given their age it makes total sense.
Nurse: love that she is not just another nympho and she is extremely subtle on everything.
Older sister: Need more time to make an impression. I love the idea that she is on depression and we'll see how she evolves.

An extremely high quality initial releases for this novel. I will definitely follow it. Hope the best for dev!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Very impressive game! I have to admit I got in expecting a slight modification on the very cliché setting of horny teenager trying to bang his family. Instead, I found something very nice. In fact, this game kind of fuck my already established mindset, it a totally positive way:

Alexandra: I am never interested in the Milf, but mom is the hottest girl by far. Absolutely fantastic character. I am super surprised, not only she is physically breathtaking I love her personality. Usually milf moms are either extremely pampering or extremely erotical. This one is a control freak! Love her.
Elena: YES! Finally a real bitch of a heroine! That is a woman that feels totally worth pursuing, not sure if you are going to survive the adventure. I just hope that for plot sake she does not loses her fangs, I want a rival heroine! Half the time hating her half the time loving her!
Eva: nice take on her, making relationship straddle after a situation like that. Given their age it makes total sense.
Nurse: love that she is not just another nympho and she is extremely subtle on everything.
Older sister: Need more time to make an impression. I love the idea that she is on depression and we'll see how she evolves.

An extremely high quality initial releases for this novel. I will definitely follow it. Hope the best for dev!
Welcome to the party bud...now...we just need an actual update...hopefully...probably...possibly...maybe...

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes