• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Long Time not played because of Bugs. Last Time it was the Fleshlight bug and now i startet a new game and after getting the Faucet i cant leave the Mall anymore. I go to the Map and the Home Symbol is just gone :ROFLMAO: Man what is wrong with this game. Pls just let me play in Peace :KEK:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wash your face at downstairs bathroom just before going to living room and install wt-mod.
This was bugged for a very long time. The task didn't register as completed when I did it and it stayed open until I used a console command to set the flag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This was bugged for a very long time. The task didn't register as completed when I did it and it stayed open until I used a console command to set the flag.
well it completed for me when restart was forced years ago.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Patreon page doesn't open in my country .. anyone help please ?
It's blocked in my country too. I use VPN on all browsers (Browsec, you can google it). I have a separate browser for F95 - Epic Privacy Browser, it has a very convenient built-in tool - Epic Encrypted Proxy, opens everything.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
It's blocked in my country too. I use VPN on all browsers (Browsec, you can google it). I have a separate browser for F95 - Epic Privacy Browser, it has a very convenient built-in tool - Epic Encrypted Proxy, opens everything.
I will try

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
Friends son.

your sister is very tired.... and also he´s lost h...

other ppl call my mother "mom"

im sometims a friends son and a sister

incest path is buggy as hell

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
How far in the game are you? If you failed to wash your face right after returning home from the hospital, you're likely locked out of that goal. Not that it matters or has any consequences at all.
However, if you're just a perfectionist who just wants to see all the "dots" on the list in their right places but you're unwilling to play the game again, just set a variable task_2d1_Wash_my_face=2
(Load the last save, open Ren'Py console Shift+o, copy the code from here and Ctrl+v it into the console. Save the game.)

thank you, it helped me a lot too(y)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
Whenever I'm opening my phone to type message, I'm not able to back out of it for some reason
Does any knows how to back out of the phone after typing message?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whenever I'm opening my phone to type message, I'm not able to back out of it for some reason
Does any knows how to back out of the phone after typing message?
needs to click some button on phone.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes