3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Haywire7

Dec 1, 2018
I was hoping for more Elena content, but from the looks of things there’s no progression with her this time around either. That’s disappointing, guess it’s time to wait again.

Reactions: andresblinky

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
no idea what the dev is thinking with these bonus scenes, so much effort and then not include that in the main story seems just pointless, when both could have been in the game already if he (or more likely it is a she after all, since I can't fathom a guy writing this "story" script) actually made some effort to push the main plot ahead, ok, Kate giving a hj in a dressing room is a bit out of character for her, which makes the bonus scene being in the game now even more out of place, but it's not like it is too difficult to plug that plot hole with something silly

then, with all the effort they put into the renders there's an obvious geoshell screwup with Kate in the dream sequence, those dream sequences again - huge time investment that doesn't seem to tie into the main story at all

and it would have taken maybe an extra hour or two to have Alexandra have different poses in the night "rape" bj scene as the scene advances from feet to bj, but no, same unnatural pose all the way... just sad

questlog also has some bugs, descriptions in this update don't follow what is happening in the game, which just adds to the overall clusterfuck of a gameplay

Alexandras tv scene was on Monday night, bath scene was maybe Friday or Saturday evening, tv scene seems to be a repeatable, but bath is not (cba to do any more testing with this bugged out gameplay anyway)

Reactions: homejorz

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Kate giving a hj in a dressing room is a bit out of character for her, which makes the bonus scene being in the game now even more out of place, but it's not like it is too difficult to plug that plot hole with something silly
Let me try to fix this plot hole!
How about MC's dick is broken by having some type of Amnesia and the doctor prescribes that he needs to jack off every day but first he needs to drink water in a kitchen and then he can jack off. Makes perfect sense, huh?
Kate being such a good sis... i mean roomate helps him to jack off everyday. Silly enough?

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
I was hoping for more Elena content, but from the looks of things there’s no progression with her this time around either. That’s disappointing, guess it’s time to wait again.
can some someone please share the note finish all event please..like this one

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
compressed version pls ?
Amnesia [v0.94a EXTRA] [Super Alex]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
I cant trigger the main Quest. Visit landladys room. It tells me to check how she is doing. I already saw the bathroom scenes and the taking photos scenes. Did i miss something?

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I've always considered these sleepy or drunk first sex scenes a dick move. Using such a trick, the dev is kind of preventing you from complaining that the game has no sex content, but for example, after that scene with Alexandra, she won't remember anything, of course, because she was drunk or unconscious. So he gives you what you want, but in fact the plot does not move at all, and it gives him the opportunity to add another "only blowjob" scene, but this time it will be real. And he can do that until the end of times: conscious bj, unconscious pussy licking, sleeping pussy licking, conscious pussy licking; the same thing with other characters, because you have to develop them too; unconscious sex; and finally conscious sex. Even worse if some updates present you with "Dream sex" the worst of the sex scenes in terms of moving a plot or relationships.
And that's why I gave up on this game a long time ago.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes